By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Germaphobe Jennifer Lawrence Says ‘Dick Is Dangerous’

Jennifer Lawrence doesn’t like dick nearly as much as she makes it seem. While Hollywood’s It Girl likes to sound like a Tiger Woods-level sex addict, she told The Sun “I am all bark and no bite” when it comes to actually sleeping around.

“I always talk like I want dick, but the truth is when I look back at my sexual past it was always with boyfriends". “I talk like I like it, but I don’t really do it. I am mostly also a germaphobe. I have made it this far without an STI. Dick is dangerous.”

Only if you don’t know what you’re doing with it. You really don’t want one going off in the wrong hands, it’ll just be a mess.

She adds: “If I was at the point where I could get an STI, doctors have already been involved. That is how much of a germaphobe I am.“I am not in a relationship. I am making it clear that I have not had sex in a very long time. I would like to have a relationship, you know. It is hard out there.”

How hard can it possibly be if you’ve got a team of doctors running a battery of tests? You can’t expect someone to perform in those conditions; it’s why the pandas at the zoos never get it on. I’m only human, stop pressuring me! Also, I’m not sure I want Jennifer Lawrence going into dick withdrawal while she’s supposed to be fixing democracy. We need mixed member proportional representation, and we’re counting on you to get it for us, Jennifer.

https://theblemish.com/2018/03/germaphobe-jennifer-lawrence-says-dick-dangerous/

Last edited by walterbates - on 09 March 2018

Around the Network

Her leaked pics thanks to icloud got more dick that the northern hemisphere last year.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Who cares. No one is forcing her to have dicks. Also what is STI? I know the abbreviation STD but not STI.
Also I don't know who that chick is and from this kind of statement she is making I don't want to know who she is.

She needs the D.

You fucking pervs, I meant doctor... Since shes a germaphobe and all that

Her pictures kinda tell a different story.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

too late to try to claim u dont like the D, Jen

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Why are we criticizing someone's personal sexual habits?

Dont care, love her anyway.

I also don't see a problem with her statement.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

Hard to believe someone thinks dick is dangerous when there are pictures of her with spooge on her face all over the internet.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames