By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Retro Studios LinkedIn profile mentions "narrative specializations in worldbuilding” and “non linear storytelling”

xMetroid said:
Weird, its been 4 years there is no way the game is still that early in development. I think this might be a second project ?

I firmly believe their next game will be released in the next 12 months, makes sense that they start pre-production on their next one now

Around the Network

finally they're going to make a big step in Dk

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

DK finds banana.
DK remembers tragic banana back story.
DK looks up, as the banana spins ambiguously in the foreground.

Why would this suggest something that is in early development? This isn't a job listing, but someone on Linkedin listing his experiences.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

I love surprise

Around the Network

I hope it is a new IP.

I hope it is a new DK

We reap what we sow

Alkibiádēs said:
Why would this suggest something that is in early development? This isn't a job listing, but someone on Linkedin listing his experiences.

This.

It's just someone working at Retro updating his/her CV to show what he is or has been working on. It can mean the project is either in its early stage or that it's so advanced that his/her work is basically completed.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Miyamotoo said:
Interesting, hopefully we will see Retros game at E3.

If we don’t, I will be veeeeeeery worried. It’s been 4 full years. If they don’t reveal their game on E3, we won’t be getting anything until at least late 2019.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

4 years is long enough Retro. Show us what you have, already!