By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice coming to Xbone?

Tagged games:

Yeah, I expected it to release for XBO. It releasing on ps4 first was more due to their small team I think than an actual deal.

Actually just started Hellblade last night. Think I’m about 4-5h in now. It’s not meant to be a bunch of fun to play Idt, but I still enjoy that aspect. Overall, I’m pretty impressed. Really unique, great acting, creepy, intense, and tells a good story.

Around the Network
think-man said:
I struggled to enjoy it tbh, the combat was just off putting.

Interesting, combat was only thing I liked, since it's one of those fairly rare games that have feints - other than that I didn't like it one bit and refunded it.

HoloDust said:
think-man said:
I struggled to enjoy it tbh, the combat was just off putting.

Interesting, combat was only thing I liked, since it's one of those fairly rare games that have feints - other than that I didn't like it one bit and refunded it.

I only bought it to support the developer anyway. I already knew i wouldn't like it. But I'm a sucker for supporting struggling developers. It's a shame you refunded it. 

Never played it, heard good things. I assumed it was already on Xbox, but great if they're going to get it.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Hellblade Will Have Three Options on Xbox One X: 60FPS Mode, Enhanced Visuals and High Resolution (up to 4K)

According to Ninja Theory, Hellblade on Xbox supports HDR and the game is enhanced for Xbox One X, with players having the choice of three enhanced modes to select from. Enhanced Visuals mode offers extra FX and visual quality throughout the experience, High Framerate mode runs the game at 60fps and High Resolution mode runs the game with dynamic resolutions up to 4K.

https://wccftech.com/hellblade-three-options-xbox-one-x/

Around the Network

I’m curious if all three people interested in this game on XBox will buy it.

User moderated - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 25 March 2018

Errorist76 said:

Oh man you should totally tweet them and let them know they’re wasting a lot of time and money porting it over. 

Errorist76 said:

I'm curious if you can stop downplaying everything that isn't PlayStation centric all the time?

This will be the first time the game will feature HDR? It was already a great looking game so this should be really nice.

Last edited by Vasto - on 25 March 2018

Vasto said:

This will be the first time the game will feature HDR? It was already a great looking game so this should be really nice.

The visuals in the game are such that HDR should have been a no-brainer from the get-go.