By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A VGC Encyclopedia/Wiki?

RavenXtra said:
RolStoppable said:

You mean we can't discuss VGC history in a thread about VGC history?

In your case it's whining, so no.

Am I allowed to talk about the incident when Conegamer banned me for calling someone an idiot despite my comment being justified or would that too be whining?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RavenXtra said:

In your case it's whining, so no.

Am I allowed to talk about the incident when Conegamer banned me for calling someone an idiot despite my comment being justified or would that too be whining?

I mean, I personally did not agree with most of Conegamer's moderating style so I wouldn't care, but this thread is about the creation or existence of a VGC Encyclopedia/Wikia, rather than the actual discussion of VGC history.

RavenXtra said:

I mean, I personally did not agree with most of Conegamer's moderating style so I wouldn't care, but this thread is about the creation or existence of a VGC Encyclopedia/Wikia, rather than the actual discussion of VGC history.

I think everyone here is aware that nobody will go to the lengths of creating a wikia, but that doesn't mean that people aren't interested in VGC history and memorable incidents, so this is a good place to share them.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

I will pay you 1 dollar a day to make this Polyglot.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

RolStoppable said:
RavenXtra said:

I think everyone here is aware that nobody will go to the lengths of creating a wikia, but that doesn't mean that people aren't interested in VGC history and memorable incidents, so this is a good place to share them.

Then I think you should ask VGP to change the OP of the thread then, because this isn't adhering to it.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:

Then I think you should ask VGP to change the OP of the thread then, because this isn't adhering to it.

Sure, why not.

@VGPolyglot: Add a line to the OP that people are welcome to share anecdotes in this thread.

Well, I don't want to have to get involved in a decision like this, so I'm requesting a lock.