By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do you think there are still people that play games „just“ on a screen and not in vr ?

SegataSanshiro said:
How many fucking VR threads? Seriously what the fuck!? Do you really not see how childish you are about making all these threads? You are not getting paid by VR makers with these threads and you are not selling it to anyone. Just stop.

Some people here alread bought vr headsets recently and know how great it is now as well 

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
You know, instead of complaining about his threads you can just stop posting in them and he will eventually go away and troll some other forum.

You are to smart for this forum, maybe you should go and look for another one ? :D

potato_hamster said:
DeusXmachina said:
You know, instead of complaining about his threads you can just stop posting in them and he will eventually go away and troll some other forum.

I genuinely don't think he will. He's started bombing into other threads injecting VR and VR games where they have no place.

Vr Games have Place everywhere, I won’t accept not talking about them in other threads as well 

StarOcean said:
Because VR is a bad gimmick. It isn’t even VR. Strapping a screen to your face and have the camera follow you isnt VR. This is just overpriced tech demo trash

Uhm yeah that’s not how it is, you should try it. It actually IS virtual reality 

habam said:
StarOcean said:
Because VR is a bad gimmick. It isn’t even VR. Strapping a screen to your face and have the camera follow you isnt VR. This is just overpriced tech demo trash

Uhm yeah that’s not how it is, you should try it. It actually IS virtual reality 

I have, it’s hot garbage. Until all of the main 5 senses are tricked into thinking its real and 1:1 photorealism for it are developed, it will always be a worthless and overpriced gimmick. 

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
This is a horribly flawed and biased poll.

It's what I've come to expect from the OP.

He presents information and skewed data to put VR ahead of everything else and very much in his favor. 

He doesn't understand why people dislike VR, so he chalks it up to hate, lies and not being able to afford the headsets, which he also easily chalks up to "missing out". How can one miss out on something they were never interested in?. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I plan on getting PSVR eventually, but that's besides the point.

Good luck to you.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

VR is a worthless gimmick like 3D, and I hope it follows the fate of 3D.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

i tried VR twice, made me nauseous both times after 5-10 minutes of play. Played on a HTC Vive and PSVR and nearly got sick. It's amazing technology, really but I can't use it anymore.

super_etecoon said:
DeusXmachina said:

This hasn't worked with the Taylor Swift threads so I doubt it would work here.  When someone is so single-minded that they create one kind of thread there really isn't any stopping them.

potato_hamster said:
DeusXmachina said:

I genuinely don't think he will. He's started bombing into other threads injecting VR and VR games where they have no place.

What if we all pretend to love VR? Maybe that will make him stop.