Forums - Politics Discussion - FISA/FBI memo released - how Obama/Clinton spied on the Trump campaign

sundin13 said:
SpokenTruth said:
James Comey - Republican
Rod Rosentein - Republican (Trump nominated him as deputy attorney general)
Robert Mueller - Republican (appointed special council by Rosenstein)
Christopher Wray - Republican (Trump appointed him FBI director)

Apparently these Republicans are really liberal democrats. And apparently Trump selected 2 of them personally to be his nemesis.

Only "The Best People" for Trump.

"Trump aide Rob Porter resigns amid abuse allegations"

Apparently hes been beating his ex-wives... and thus had to quite his job because of PR.

Trump knows all the "best people" :p

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
numberwang said:

New evidence incoming, more reliable than the first 'dossier'.

Adam Schiff pranked by Russians who offered nude photos of Trump

Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, was pranked last year by Russian comedians who offered nude photos of President Trump.

Schiff then told the man that his office would work with FBI to figure out “how we can obtain copies.”

The pranksters said they would transfer the material to Schiff through the Ukrainian embassy in Washington, D.C.

The Russian pranksters told the Daily Mail it took about 30 minutes to get Schiff on the phone after they called his office pretending to be Parubiy.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/adam-schiff-pranked-by-russians-who-offered-nude-photos-of-trump/article/2648294

Collusion confirmed.

You forgot "/s."

Now, people are going to think you're serious about this nonsense.

Great impartial FBI agents, seem really motivated to apply the law to Hillary.

08/09/2016

Page – He’s not ever going to become president, right? Right?!

Strzok – OMG did you hear what Trump just said?

08/26/2016

Strzok – Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support…

Page – Yep. Out to lunch with (redacted) We both hate everyone and everything.

Page – Just riffing on the hot mess that is our country.

Strzok – Yeah…it’s scary real down here

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/21/ex-mueller-aides-texts-revealed-read-them-here.html

numberwang said:

08/09/2016

08/26/2016

Strzok – Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support…

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/21/ex-mueller-aides-texts-revealed-read-them-here.html

Not liking Trump means you must love Clinton?

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

This memo backfired hard on the GOP. When you have republicans admitting it's "not the smoking gun," you probably shouldn't hype something so hard.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Make Your Switch Games Sharper! Improve Picture Quality without Hacks or Mods – Bit Sized, Episode 4

Around the Network
StuOhQ said:
This memo backfired hard on the GOP. When you have republicans admitting it's "not the smoking gun," you probably shouldn't hype something so hard.

It more than beyond backfired. 

1) It didn't do what they wanted.

2) It blew up the republican talking point of "this investigation is based on the dossier" by admitting to it being started with Papa.

3) Then Nunes tells everyone he didn't read the Fisa report.

4) Then Nunes has to admit that the "footnote " DOES mention talking the FISA warrant people about the political connections.

5) Which basically all but forces the house committee to allow the democrat memo out. 

Which results in the jokes about how Trump hasn't read it because it is 10 pages.  And it leaves Trump in a fairly hilarious trap.  If he doesn't allow it out? There goes that transparency. If he redacts anything? There goes that transparency plus there will be rumors of it being out of political spite.

But if he allows it out and un-redacted it will destroy every Republican point in that memo, and more.

Plus we have Jordan trying to hype up the memo - fails. Mentions some conspiracy about secret societies - fails.  Brings up text messages being about Clinton - fails.

Is is one massive failure after another.   They messed up so much I can't believe it.

Last edited by Bandorr - on 08 February 2018

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
numberwang said:

08/09/2016

08/26/2016

Dude. Everything what they did say, i am still saying today but i dont like hillary too. 2 FBI Agents talking about what trump said is normal. Where is the problem here? 

Pagan said:
numberwang said:

08/09/2016

08/26/2016

Dude. Everything what they did say, i am still saying today but i dont like hillary too. 2 FBI Agents talking about what trump said is normal. Where is the problem here? 

Apparently it means the FBI memo proves deep state undermining Trump by giving clean coal Benghazi jobs to rapist Mexicans bused in to New Hampshire to vote for Hillary in cover up by Soros funded ISIS and BLM linked Maxine Waters to annihilate Christmas after most watched State of the Union ever.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

There are so many contradictions in this garbage memo that I don't even know where to begin. I'm glad most people just ignored it, as they rightfully should have.

And in surprise to no one.. Trump has blocked the Dem Memo.

Trump: We need transparency, so I'm releasing the memo.
But not my Tax returns.
Or the Dem memo.

The house intelligence Committee voted UNANIMOUSLY to release it. Yet trump shuts it down. Not redacts it, but completely shuts it down.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)