By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Official VGChartz Discord Server

Bristow9091 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

!!!

and how, been a while since I used discord, not sure if VGchartz could handle my lovely south west of Ireland accent!

Good luck getting people to go in voice chat lol

Naw, I go in voice chat fairly often. It's everyone else that is so scared to talk, they end of sitting in the room lurking and not speaking... ugh

Around the Network
Raven said:
Bristow9091 said:

Good luck getting people to go in voice chat lol

Naw, I go in voice chat fairly often. It's everyone else that is so scared to talk, they end of sitting in the room lurking and not speaking... ugh

A good 80%+ of my time in voice chat is me drunkenly doing shitty impression and voices, lol

TheWPCTraveler said:

Request: Please do not be as cancerous as @AngryLittleAlchemist when posting in the Discord server, thank you.

Clarification: I'm actually worse than he is in there, but I'm just putting this out here as a threshold of what you should try not to cross

2nd Clarification: I'm better than 95% of the users there, I've only been kicked five times, so your standards are pretty high right now if you're new. 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Request: Please do not be as cancerous as @AngryLittleAlchemist when posting in the Discord server, thank you.

Clarification: I'm actually worse than he is in there, but I'm just putting this out here as a threshold of what you should try not to cross

2nd Clarification: I'm better than 95% of the users there, I've only been kicked five times, so your standards are pretty high right now if you're new. 

I've been there since last year, and I was kicked 0 times. Get rekt

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:

Well I lied. I've only been kicked once. You're still worse. 

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:

Well I lied. I've only been kicked once. You're still worse. 

I am sure we can change that, for both users... If you want it to be a competition. ;)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I think we used to use Steam voice chat back before discord. Was a lot of fun.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I don't have a functioning headset currently but I will join regardless.

MrWayne said:
I don't have a functioning headset currently but I will join regardless.

It's mostly text based anyway.
You will be more than welcomed.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Its pretty good