By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Labo-ratory: VGC OFFICIAL Labo Thread (Vehicle Kit out now)

Latest Labo looks best one until now.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:

It has the best chance to be a break-out hit in the holidays.

Unless Nintendo puts out a more general dress up your joycon as pet Barbie or robot you can carry around .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Miyamotoo said:

It has the best chance to be a break-out hit in the holidays.

Unless Nintendo puts out a more general dress up your joycon as pet Barbie or robot you can carry around .

Maybe, this is first Labo that actualy games itself look quite intersting.

This is the first labo kit were the game itself interests me over the actual unique concept of labo itself.

I'll keep my eye on it. Tbh I just hope there is a chance this one could work without the actual cardboard so could play this in handheld mode as it doesn't seem as necessary as the other kits in order to function.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Also the biggest point of all this, are going to ignore how Nintendo just randomly dropped a substantial un-announced title for September 2018 a month and a half before its release date? I mean they could of had this in there E3 if the really wanted to, but seems they really like to hold things of so they can announce surprises all around the year.

Last edited by Green098 - on 27 July 2018

Might actually buy the new kit... make it compatible with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Starfox: Battle for Atlas and you got yourself a deal Nintendo!

It's weird that Nintendo's second Open-World game is gonna be a Labo Kit lol.

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 27 July 2018

Around the Network

This seems to be the most ambitious open world game anyone has ever made ;)

Last edited by Marth - on 27 July 2018

the new kit seems very fun. the game itself seems to be much more elaborate than the other ones. not so sure it will have the appeal of the variety kit for my kids. my guess is that they may release a 4th kit just before the holidays, maybe a kit that will be a bit more "girlish" to try to capture more audience as this one seems to lean a little bit more toward boys than girls.

Labo kit 3 looks very good. Still getting plenty of use out of the variety kit and this looks to be even better.

Hmm, it's coming at the same time as the payed online. Does that mean this would fall under a push for online games?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Hmm, it's coming at the same time as the payed online. Does that mean this would fall under a push for online games?

i dont think so. i mean there's no multiplayer componant to this game what so ever, and pushing online game for something aiming for young kids is not a good PR...