By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - cannot load player config

Tagged games:

mZuzek said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Just another step towards the site becoming self aware.

Yeah, probably. It's happening again today.

A bit annoying that no mods have come into this thread.

I haven't noticed it at all today, I told Talon about it and he believes it's Ad related which he can't do anything about, we'll likely have to wait for Ioi to change it or for it to go away on it's own (Which it seems to have done with me at least)



Around the Network

It's happening to me right now.



Ryuu96 said:
mZuzek said:

Yeah, probably. It's happening again today.

A bit annoying that no mods have come into this thread.

I haven't noticed it at all today, I told Talon about it and he believes it's Ad related which he can't do anything about, we'll likely have to wait for Ioi to change it or for it to go away on it's own (Which it seems to have done with me at least)

Inspect it with FireFox or Chrome.  An ad shouldn't be doing that.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

cannonballZ said:
It's happening to me right now.
SpokenTruth said:
Ryuu96 said:

I haven't noticed it at all today, I told Talon about it and he believes it's Ad related which he can't do anything about, we'll likely have to wait for Ioi to change it or for it to go away on it's own (Which it seems to have done with me at least)

Inspect it with FireFox or Chrome.  An ad shouldn't be doing that.

I honestly don't much of a clue about this stuff But I'll pass it on.

What browser are you both using? I was getting it a lot yesterday, on every single page but today I haven't seen it at all (Chrome).

 

Last edited by Miguel_Zorro - on 12 January 2018

Ryuu96 said:
cannonballZ said:
It's happening to me right now.
SpokenTruth said:

Inspect it with FireFox or Chrome.  An ad shouldn't be doing that.

I honestly don't much of a clue about this stuff But I'll pass it on.

What browser are you both using? I was getting it a lot yesterday, on every single page but today I haven't seen it at all (Chrome).

Seems random.  I'll get it and not get in the same thread.  I'm using FF.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Ryuu96 said:

I honestly don't much of a clue about this stuff But I'll pass it on.

What browser are you both using? I was getting it a lot yesterday, on every single page but today I haven't seen it at all (Chrome).

Seems random.  I'll get it and not get in the same thread.  I'm using FF.

Yeah it was random for me yesterday too which seems to point even more towards it being ad related.

Anyway Talon seems pretty sure that it's definitely not something related to VGC's coding and is ad related.

The part that's broken links to Playwire which is an ad company.

Last edited by Miguel_Zorro - on 12 January 2018

Just started seeing it. Not sure what is trying to load.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Ryuu96 said:
cannonballZ said:
It's happening to me right now.

I honestly don't much of a clue about this stuff But I'll pass it on.

What browser are you both using? I was getting it a lot yesterday, on every single page but today I haven't seen it at all (Chrome).

 

I am using Chrome! 



Ryuu96 said:
mZuzek said:

Yeah, probably. It's happening again today.

A bit annoying that no mods have come into this thread.

I haven't noticed it at all today, I told Talon about it and he believes it's Ad related which he can't do anything about, we'll likely have to wait for Ioi to change it or for it to go away on it's own (Which it seems to have done with me at least)

Well that sucks then. Seems VGC truly is self-aware. I'm on Chrome by the way.



mZuzek said:
Ryuu96 said:

I haven't noticed it at all today, I told Talon about it and he believes it's Ad related which he can't do anything about, we'll likely have to wait for Ioi to change it or for it to go away on it's own (Which it seems to have done with me at least)

Well that sucks then. Seems VGC truly is self-aware. I'm on Chrome by the way.

dont see it but i use FF + block



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.