By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. January bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Kerotan said:
KLAMarine said:

Oh. Didn't have much competition.

Yeah we know  that. Ps4 in a didiffere league all togtoget  

What was meant by "didiffere"? What was meant by "togtoget"?

Thank you.

-KLAMarine



Around the Network

Can we talk about the stocks? Nintendo is up like crazy now lol



KLAMarine said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah we know  that. Ps4 in a didiffere league all togtoget  

What was meant by "didiffere"? What was meant by "togtoget"?

Thank you.

-KLAMarine

LOL! 



Odyssey going up. 1 spot to enter top 5.



KLAMarine said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah we know  that. Ps4 in a didiffere league all togtoget  

What was meant by "didiffere"? What was meant by "togtoget"?

Thank you.

-KLAMarine

They do sound like two exotic bird species.



Around the Network

Damn SNES Classic climbing back fast.
Switch Neon back in the top 20 with the Grey.

I really hope Bayo will become million seller even if it's a port, I think his audience wasn't on Wii U so it will do well on Switch with a more core gamer audience.
Hopefully it can move some systems too.



Ryng_Tolu said:
Sony and Nintendo are killing it.

Console gaming is at his peak. <3

Have you seen amazon.co.jp lately ? 3 models of PS4 (all sold out) ranking higher than those poor Switches...

First Japan, then eventually the same phenomenon will come the the west. It's inevitable...like the sun. :P

Are you sweating now for our bet ?



globalisateur said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Sony and Nintendo are killing it.

Console gaming is at his peak. <3

Have you seen amazon.co.jp lately ? 3 models of PS4 (all sold out) ranking higher than those poor Switches...

First Japan, then eventually the same phenomenon will come the the west. It's inevitable...like the sun. :P

Are you sweating now for our bet ?

Huuum, why you think so?

January is already over man, and Monster Hunter already released. It boosted PS4 in Japan, but doesn't looks like it did in the west looking at Amazon. The game sold pretty good but it didn't move console, which is comprensible, this is the biggest PS4 game ever in Japan, and PS4 does not sell bad but not amazing like in the west.

 

In the US, PS4 always sold strong, and of course at this point of his life even a big game like Monster Hunter can't move many console withouth a bundle, if Destiny 2 can't, Monster Hunter can't too.

 

Don't worry anyway, results will happen soon. Switch dominate Amazon... by an insane margin... so i would be pretty surprised if i loose this bet.



Ryng_Tolu said:
globalisateur said:

Have you seen amazon.co.jp lately ? 3 models of PS4 (all sold out) ranking higher than those poor Switches...

First Japan, then eventually the same phenomenon will come the the west. It's inevitable...like the sun. :P

Are you sweating now for our bet ?

Huuum, why you think so?

January is already over man, and Monster Hunter already released. It boosted PS4 in Japan, but doesn't looks like it did in the west looking at Amazon. The game sold pretty good but it didn't move console, which is comprensible, this is the biggest PS4 game ever in Japan, and PS4 does not sell bad but not amazing like in the west.

 

In the US, PS4 always sold strong, and of course at this point of his life even a big game like Monster Hunter can't move many console withouth a bundle, if Destiny 2 can't, Monster Hunter can't too.

 

Don't worry anyway, results will happen soon. Switch dominate Amazon... by an insane margin... so i would be pretty surprised if i loose this bet.

What was your bet?



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Ryng_Tolu said:
globalisateur said: 

What's the bet?

EDIT: Looks like I wasn't the only one who was curious.

Last edited by StarDoor - on 31 January 2018