Forums - Gaming Discussion - Entropy. Nintendo can attack Sony but Sony can't attack Nintendo.

CGI-Quality said:
Thus, you openly admit this a trash thread and should be locked. Hmmm.....

Lock it if it breaks the rules but I'd appreciate it if you also locked the crap that's been polluting the forums recently.

As things go, this thread is showing how the current gaming industry may be radically altered, not by one company necessarily being better than the other but by one side winning due to classic 'war of attrition' theory.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

What are basing all of this on? The top selling brand in a given market won't die neither will it's competitors for the most part. I hope that you're not basing your theory on this forum.

Pyro as Bill said:
CGI-Quality said:
Thus, you openly admit this a trash thread and should be locked. Hmmm.....

Lock it if it breaks the rules but I'd appreciate it if you also locked the crap that's been polluting the forums recently.

As things go, this thread is showing how the current gaming industry may be radically altered, not by one company necessarily being better than the other but by one side winning due to classic 'war of attrition' theory.

Apply this line of thinking to a well thought out and presented thread. I don't object to your objection. Rather, the method with which you used to present said objection.