By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ‘I have no idea what I saw’: Pentagon admits to secret UFO hunting program

vivster said:
Flilix said:
Interesting how aliens make trips to the earth whole the time, making sure that there are always like one or two eyewitnesses. They're probably doing this to divide the earth in two groups of people: the ones who believe in aliens and the ones who don't. This will make it easier for them to conquer us.

They also know that humans are morons so they've created those two groups that are both only populated by morons. Those who believe aliens visited the earth and those who don't believe aliens exist anywhere in the universe.

I'd say the reasonable people who know that aliens exist and also know that they could have never visited earth are a tiny minority who will suffer by the hand of the two moron factions.

But if they've never visited the earth, then where does this picture come from?

Around the Network
Flilix said:
vivster said:

They also know that humans are morons so they've created those two groups that are both only populated by morons. Those who believe aliens visited the earth and those who don't believe aliens exist anywhere in the universe.

I'd say the reasonable people who know that aliens exist and also know that they could have never visited earth are a tiny minority who will suffer by the hand of the two moron factions.

But if they've never visited the earth, then where does this picture come from?

That's actually one of the NASA pictures of the flat earth from below that they don't want you to see.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
[...]

I mean, it's not impossible that aliens have ever visited this planet. The chances are just ridiculously slim, not only because of the size of the universe but also because of time. There could very well be civilizations as advanced as ours or even more advanced, but we won't meet them if they existed a million years ago or if the will exist in a million years or something. We have been here only for the blink of an eye. The chances of aliens visiting us at this exact time are about the same as winning in the lottery every week for your whole life. So not impossible by definition. But just very very unlikely.

I am fully certain that there are other intelligent life forms in the universe. Maybe it's so rare that it only happens once at a time in a whole galaxy. But even if it was that rare, that would still leave billions of civilizations, even trillions over time. 

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
vivster said:
[...]

I mean, it's not impossible that aliens have ever visited this planet. The chances are just ridiculously slim, not only because of the size of the universe but also because of time. There could very well be civilizations as advanced as ours or even more advanced, but we won't meet them if they existed a million years ago or if the will exist in a million years or something. We have been here only for the blink of an eye. The chances of aliens visiting us at this exact time are about the same as winning in the lottery every week for your whole life. So not impossible by definition. But just very very unlikely.

I am fully certain that there are other intelligent life forms in the universe. Maybe it's so rare that it only happens once at a time in a whole galaxy. But even if it was that rare, that would still leave billions of civilizations, even trillions over time. 

I want everyone who believes that aliens visited earth to bet their life savings on every person on earth winning 10 different lotteries at the same time. Because those are about the odds we're dealing with here.

None of the people who believe that crap have any idea how big the universe actually is. But why worry about little details when you can just shout bullshit all day long and people will believe you anyway.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ufologists are a funny "specie".

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
vivster said:
[...]

vivster said:
OdinHades said:

I want everyone who believes that aliens visited earth to bet their life savings on every person on earth winning 10 different lotteries at the same time. Because those are about the odds we're dealing with here.

None of the people who believe that crap have any idea how big the universe actually is. But why worry about little details when you can just shout bullshit all day long and people will believe you anyway.

To both.

I wouldn't say it is remotely possible that an existing Alien species comes or have been here during the time human being were already a thing. There may be some civilization that have a much bigger knowledge of physics and engineering and could travel here without needing thousands (or millions) of years to arrive here. And perhaps they also have technology to verify which planets have sentient life forms.

Those aren't impossible, but can be quite unlikely.

But on the other hand all the "documented" Aliens visits are quite BS with some scientific explanation that we just don't understand yet or some fake narrative from the claimer. The time Aliens really arrive on earth I believe we won't have any doubt and no government would be able to alone cover it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

"Show me an alien! And we'll talk" - Neil Degrasse Tyson.

In an age where everyone with a nose has a device that can record crystal clear video at their fingertips, there's still not a single image of an outer space being worth discussing.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
"Show me an alien! And we'll talk" - Neil Degrasse Tyson.

In an age where everyone with a nose has a device that can record crystal clear video at their fingertips, there's still not a single image of an outer space being worth discussing.

Obviously because the aliens were already turned off by us in the 50s and left us for good. All the sightings since then were calculated alien trolls, chucking debris into our atmosphere.

vivster said:
Flilix said:
Interesting how aliens make trips to the earth whole the time, making sure that there are always like one or two eyewitnesses. They're probably doing this to divide the earth in two groups of people: the ones who believe in aliens and the ones who don't. This will make it easier for them to conquer us.

Not to mention that others believe that aliens that visit earth are not from our own universe but rather from other dimensions (other universes folded closely to ours). 

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

3sexty said:
vivster said:

Not to mention that others believe that aliens that visit earth are not from our own universe but rather from other dimensions (other universes folded closely to ours). 

That's actually about a trillion times likelier than aliens from our own universe visiting us considering the amount of parallel universes out there.

Imagine a parallel earth where religion never existed. They could easily be a few thousand years more advanced and quite close to our earth.