By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch’s Generation exclusive games: One of the best consoles in gaming history?

We can definitely say that Switch has one of best 1st year ever regardless exclusive games, but its still too early to say one of the best consoles in gaming history even if Switch is on great start for something like that. Sayng that, Nintendo will definatly keep realsing great exlusives, espaciyl beacuse Switch is only platform they have to support.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
We can definitely say that Switch has one of best 1st year ever regardless exclusive games, but its still too early to say one of the best consoles in gaming history even if Switch is on great start for something like that. Sayng that, Nintendo will definatly keep realsing great exlusives, espaciyl beacuse Switch is only platform they have to support.

Yes, Nintendo Switch is like NES because it  is only platform they have to support.

Valdney said:

Why does Nintendo still make Pikmin?? What a lame franchise!!

Because many people buy it and think it's a great, fun game?!

You forgot Troll and I.

Valdney said:

You sound like a hater.

Also Myiamotoo The joke flew right over your head.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Valdney said:

You sound like a hater.

Also Myiamotoo The joke flew right over your head.

just ignore him

The_Liquid_Laser said: 
Switch already has a nice library of exclusives. However I find myself intentionally not buying games on the PS4 just to wait and see if they come out on the Switch. For example I am holding off on Dragon Quest Builders. Actually I am intentionally not getting Dark Souls 3 either, because I want to wait for a few months and see if they announce it for the Switch. If I can have a game portable and in cartridge format, then I am definitely buying that version. I don't even care if the graphics are slightly worse.

There are some solid rumours that Dark Souls 1 remaster is coming to all current consoles including Switch.

If this is true, then I will probably get it the month it comes out.  If it includes all DLC, then I will definitely get it.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

There are some solid rumours that Dark Souls 1 remaster is coming to all current consoles including Switch.

If this is true, then I will probably get it the month it comes out.  If it includes all DLC, then I will definitely get it.

Me too