By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - DC Shake-Up in the Works After ‘Justice League’ Stumbles

Just get bought up by Disney, problem solved...

Around the Network

Given how Marvel improved after Perlmutter got shuffled out with the aftermath of Age of Ultron, it can work.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Cancel all super heroes movies, start doing real movies.

We live in a time when 600 million is a disappointment.

It was just average though. Especially so after how good wonder woman was...

i enjoyed it alot more than wonder woman though. I thought it was great until she leaves her world and it got boring after that. The fight sequences against the army was so lame and so unrealistic corny and a weak boss fight in the end. How the hell did it get such rave reviews. Is it the feminists agenda thing ?

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
We live in a time when 600 million is a disappointment.

It was just average though. Especially so after how good wonder woman was...

It would be wonderful for some movies but not when the production budget is $300 million. They're probably getting around 50% of the box office so they're only now at the break even point. But that doesn't include the $150 million or so to market it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-warner-bros-could-lose-on-justice-league-50-to-100-million-2017-11

KratosLives said:
i enjoyed it alot more than wonder woman though. I thought it was great until she leaves her world and it got boring after that. The fight sequences against the army was so lame and so unrealistic corny and a weak boss fight in the end. How the hell did it get such rave reviews. Is it the feminists agenda thing ?

People enjoy different things from movies.  I adore "Wonder Woman", but then again I've been waiting for years to see it.  The biggest strength was Diana and Gal did an excellent job showcasing her compassion and strength.  There's no agenda here, just subjective tastes.

On DC I do wonder if Flashpoint is going to be a sort of soft reboot as they have been reacting over and over and need a firm plan and direction.

Teeqoz said:
Just get bought up by Disney, problem solved...

I actually think the government would stop it, since the only real force that opposes Marvel in the comic world is DC. If Disney owned both it'd be a monopoly.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames