By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Hero Academia: One’s Justice announced for PS4 and Switch

jason1637 said:
monocle_layton said:
I hope it's like Xenoverse 2/Naruto Storm where there's more to do than fight.

Xenoverse(pukes). I'd like a Naruto Ninja Storm like game though.

I enjoy the ability to learn from others and the RPG nature. 

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
DonFerrari said:

Good, Sony doesn't have this kind o money, glad rich Nintendo is helping out.

This is where we secretly find out Microsoft is actually funding companies NOT to put these games on their system.  It would scare too many people. "Oh god a game from Japan" and so forth.

Yes... I heard some MS fans doesn't want those lousy japanese games on their system tarnishing their reputation.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Nice, Boku No Hero Academia is definitely one of my favourite Manga of the past few years, I'll be looking forward to the Switch version

Ka-pi96 said:

Maybe you just haven't played the good ones yet? Pokemon Yellow is a pretty good one. Bleach Soul Resurreccion and the Third Phantom were pretty good too. And if you like musou games then Arslan musou was great as well.

Third Phantom is a rare exception, since I like SRPGs. Never played Soul Resurreccion, but the fighter on the Wii was pretty lame. I’m hit or miss with Musou, but I’ll give you that. Not sure why Pokémon is there, since it’s a gaming IP first.

It seems like most anime games are either fighters or VNs, one of which I don’t like, the other I’m lukewarm on. Even back when I played fighting games, the majority of these games have almost no appeal outside of being connected the IP. I’d like to see more well-made anime games that stand on their own nicely, and aren’t just cashing in on whatever is popular.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Since it's Bamco, I'll await a PC announcement somewhere down the line.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"