By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Romancing SaGa 2 for PS Vita and ‘other consoles’ launches in December in the west

Tagged games:

The game is getting released in a month, give or take a week or two, and they can't say what these "other consoles" are? Le sigh...

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
The game is getting released in a month, give or take a week or two, and they can't say what these "other consoles" are? Le sigh...

That is pretty sad when you think about it. Like, it's not like this is going to be a blockbuster hit that's shrouded in mystery. 

I don't even know what this franchise is? That pic looks cool though

Only Romancing Saga I ever played and loved, but can never finish.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I played Romanging Saga 3, it´s an extremely great game and the music is fantastic!
I also played the remakes of Saga 2 and 3 for the DS.
It´s a very underrated saga u.u
Don´t know about the Sony era but I highly recommend de NES and the SNES games :)

Around the Network

Lol 'other consoles' Dunno why they couldn't just say what they were. Sounds kinda ridiculous phrased that way. I figure PS4, Switch and PC would be those 'other consoles'

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:
Lol 'other consoles' Dunno why they couldn't just say what they were. Sounds kinda ridiculous phrased that way. I figure PS4, Switch and PC would be those 'other consoles'

Maybe they'll release a limited SNES cartridge bundle :o

Now that would be aaawwweeeesoooooome

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:

Now that would be aaawwweeeesoooooome

Wouldnt be the first time ;o

https://kotaku.com/capcom-is-re-releasing-street-fighter-ii-on-a-snes-cart-1798645758

Wooah! I didn't even know that was a thing. That's cool! xD

Dance my pretties!