By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Get Killer is Dead – Nightmare Edition FREE for 48 hours

Tagged games:

Wright said:
JEMC said:

Is the game good?

You get to stare at boobies and get weapon rewards for doing so, so I'd say yes. Definitively yes.

Don't expect to find any sense in the story, however.

Sounds like a fun time!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

But what's the point of getting a game, even a free one, if you have no intention to play it?

There's no guarantee that you will never have an intention to play it ;o

If you dont get it now for free and end up wanting to play it in a few days, weeks, months, years from now then you would regret it and pay whatever it is instead of being free :o

Especially since its not a indie/low budget title.

JEMC is a man of principle, he will only get what he is interested in.

No interest in collecting just for that sake, even if it is free.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Wright said:
JEMC said:

Is the game good?

You get to stare at boobies and get weapon rewards for doing so, so I'd say yes. Definitively yes.

Don't expect to find any sense in the story, however.

OK, that sounds tempting...

TomaTito said:
BasilZero said:

There's no guarantee that you will never have an intention to play it ;o

If you dont get it now for free and end up wanting to play it in a few days, weeks, months, years from now then you would regret it and pay whatever it is instead of being free :o

Especially since its not a indie/low budget title.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but I was never called a man of principles.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

OK, that sounds tempting...

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but I was never called a man of principles.

You old hermit yo ;(

I'm no hermit, but I'm getting older.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said: 
TomaTito said:

Are you saying you are not a señor with principles¿O quieres que te llamen joven? :P

Last edited by TomaTito - on 17 November 2017

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
JEMC said: 

Are you saying you are not a señor with principles¿O quieres que te llamen joven? :P

I have a few personal rules, but I don't consider myself as someone with principles.

Y ya no tengo edad para que me llamen joven. Si alguien lo hace, o es una persona mayor, o me lo dice en tono irónico/sarcástico.

One of those games I bought for the sexy. It just wasn't fun.

JEMC said:
TomaTito said:

¿O quieres que te llamen joven? :P

Y ya no tengo edad para que me llamen joven. Si alguien lo hace, o es una persona mayor, o me lo dice en tono irónico/sarcástico.

Recuerdo hace unos años en un telediario describieron a un hombre como "joven de 43 años"... jejeje, me partí de risa!

"¡Viva la Ñ!"