By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - A few minor updates...

StarDoor said:

It's not a site feature: It's a feature of your web browser. If you're using Chrome, you can go to the advanced settings and change the language or turn it off. Not sure about other browsers.

Thanks. TalonMan really thought about everything.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

How about the ability to "remove" stuff from the buddy list?

I have no use for threads that have been locked. Yet they sit in my buddy list until I have posted in enough threads to rotate off.

Better yet, maybe locked threads should automatically be removed from the buddy list?

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Bandorr said:

I have no use for threads that have been locked. Yet they sit in my buddy list until I have posted in enough threads to rotate off.

Better yet, maybe locked threads should automatically be removed from the buddy list?

I guess that's a way to encourage people to post in more threads

Bandorr said:

I don't know about automatically after locking, because users might miss what's been posted between the time they looked at it and the time it is locked. Maybe automatically remove a locked thread from the buddy list once it has been read?

Hmm....I went into latest topics and had a big surprise. Kind of glaring on the eyes? Anyone else ? Could that just stay however it was before? So if a thread is not clicked on it will be a white and black envelope?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

I liked it better when every thread I had (partially) read got the orange icon. It's a bit unclear now. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if you guys actually changed it?

Flilix said:
I liked it better when every thread I had (partially) read got the orange icon. It's a bit unclear now. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if you guys actually changed it?

It was changed.

Closed envelope = never posted, new messages

Open envelope = never posted, no new messages

Orange exclamation mark = posted, new messages

Green icon = posted, no new messages

VGPolyglot said:
Flilix said:

It was changed.

Would it be possible to give the threads that you've never opened a slightly different colour (different shade of gray)? That would make it easier to immediately see which threads are new.

Flilix said:
VGPolyglot said:

It was changed.

Would it be possible to give the threads that you've never opened a slightly different colour (different shade of gray)? That would make it easier to immediately see which threads are new.

We were talking about doing that, but in the end we felt that it was taking up too much time constantly switching the icons, and there were always different people objecting to one thing or another, so it was decided to leave it as it currently is so that we could start focusing on other things to fix.

Now no-one wil know of my terrible grammar! > : D

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi