By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Grezzo hiring to help make a “legend”, seeking staff who have experience with HD development

I hope for Tiforce Heroes 2. A co-op style game for 2 players would work great on the switch.
Besides that, I'm tired of remakes.

Around the Network

Zelda love on Switch is high

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

there will not be another Zelda for Switch...

but Zelda SS HD (possible because of the joy cons) for Holiday 2020.....?

Switch!!!

Dulfite said:
p0isonparadise said:
Unfortunately, this is Skyward Sword HD.

Which has, in my opinion, the greatest story of any zelda game ever, so not unfortunately to me. Not to mention, that paint brush art style would look so much better in HD.

Seriously though, BOTW was amazing and better in many ways, but Skyward Swords whole plot is establishing the reason why their is a cycle, and Demise is one of the most epic boss designs I've ever seen!

Agreed on the story part. While gameplay wise it may not be my favorite I still really enjoy the game and absolutely love all the story parts throughout. 

fedfed said:
there will not be another Zelda for Switch...

but Zelda SS HD (possible because of the joy cons) for Holiday 2020.....?

I am pretty sure there will be, we basically have here Wii situation, one new Zelda on launch and new on later.

And multiplayer Zelda remasteres (Wii/Wii U/3DS) are possible, even top down Zelda. We could have totaly new 3D Zelda for Holiday 2020. not SS HD. :)

Around the Network

I really wish it's Skyward Sword HD (If only because I want Grezzo doing it instead of Tantalus), but I also really want OoT+MM HD as a double-pack release... Whatever it is, just give me a traditional Zelda on the Switch and I'm happy =P

Hiku said:

Even though they recently got remakes for 3DS, I'd like to see full console remakes for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. And add the extra dungeons to Majora's Mask that they originally planned to include but cut out due to time constraints.

But I think Skyward Sword HD seems more likely.

Wasn't that Wind Waker? Or did the exact same thing happen with MM too?

I might double dip on skyward sword HD .
But how will they tweak the motion controls which were integral to the game?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I would love to see Skyward Sword come to the Switch, but they'd have to do a lot more than just give it an HD face-lift.

I could live with motion controls again (if the joycon could handle it), but the dungeons in that game are the strong suit. They need to dramatically cut down on all the nonsense in between. The bird should fly much faster. Gaining altitude should be more intuitive. Truncate the Imprisoned fights (or better yet, remove some of them). Cut down on the number of trinkets you need to collect to move on (like they did in TP:HD).

Miyamotoo said:

Well OoT-MM remake is already done for 3DS, so we could see HD remaster of those versions for Switch. And we alredy saw than on emulators on PC OoT-MM 3DS versions look quite good in HD.

I just looked up some OoT 3D emulator footage. Boy does that look good!

I think the 3D is really phenomenal in those games, so I'd miss that, but Grezzo really did an outstanding job reworking some of the models and textures. They toed the line of cleaning things up without making the games look completely different. In my eyes, they're timeless now. In 100 years those Grezzo versions will still look good. Would love to see them in 1080p on Switch!