By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Grezzo hiring to help make a “legend”, seeking staff who have experience with HD development

p0isonparadise said:
Unfortunately, this is Skyward Sword HD.

Which has, in my opinion, the greatest story of any zelda game ever, so not unfortunately to me. Not to mention, that paint brush art style would look so much better in HD.

Seriously though, BOTW was amazing and better in many ways, but Skyward Swords whole plot is establishing the reason why their is a cycle, and Demise is one of the most epic boss designs I've ever seen!

Around the Network

more gaems, yay

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I'm stoked. I can't get enough Zelda!!! I hope they tweek some things and make the experience more enjoyable. More importantly, the joycons would be much better for motion controls than Wii.

1doesnotsimply

Probably a port such as Skyward Sword HD

Or maybe it's Legend of Starfy or something > : (

Last edited by Platina - on 07 November 2017

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Ever Oasis came out too late and on the wrong platform. Only Harvest Moon and Shanae have ever successfully debuted after a system death, and even those saw limited success.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Zelda II: Adventure of Link remake, please.

Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask HD please. Or a Zelda HD collection! But it's probably going to be Skyward Sword HD and I'm not gonna play that game again, especially after Breath of the Wild. But it's great to see Grezzo being back, their Zelda remakes have been very good.

I honestly hope it's an OoT+MM proper remake. Seeing those games in current gen graphics would be incredible. I honestly don't need SS HD yet. The game still looks perfectly fine, and the motion controls never bothered me like I know they do some, so I'm not dying to play it in a more "traditional" way or anything.

HyrulianScrolls said:

I honestly hope it's an OoT+MM proper remake. Seeing those games in current gen graphics would be incredible. I honestly don't need SS HD yet. The game still looks perfectly fine, and the motion controls never bothered me like I know they do some, so I'm not dying to play it in a more "traditional" way or anything.

Well OoT-MM remake is already done for 3DS, so we could see HD remaster of those versions for Switch. And we alredy saw than on emulators on PC OoT-MM 3DS versions look quite good in HD.

Platina said:

Probably a port such as Skyward Sword HD

Or maybe it's Legend of Starfy or something > : (

Grezzo did Starfy!? I had no idea! I think it'd be cool for that series to make a return on Switch for at least an eshop budget title.