By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

Me, a role model? That is a first I'm hearing of it lol. I just try my best to say civil and to keep the site alive. I appreciate everything Talon has and is doing for the site. It would be in a much worse state if it wasn't for all the hours of FREE work he has done. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Enouuuuuuughhhhhhhh.

Can you guys simply not drop it?

That's not even the thread for it.Just go to the mod thread then, if you guys wanna kill each other.



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Was hoping I wouldn't have to jump in. We are done here! If you have an issue with something an Admin (or Mod) has done, take it up with them in a PM. Otherwise, I will issue thread and formal bans. You'd do best not to test it either, because I am not joking and will not grant a second chance.

Let. It. Go. Now!



                                                                                                                                                           

Regarding the ability to subscribe to one's own threads, I've tried it thrice with this thread:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241789/comprehensive-shipments-by-quarter-for-switch-hardwaresoftware-and-first-party-million-sellers/

I get asked if I want to subscribe, I click on the confirm button, the page loads again, but the thread doesn't get added to my subscription list and the button in the top right corner says Subscribe instead of Unsubscribe, further confirming that subscribing did indeed not work. I currently have nine threads on my subscription list, so I don't think I have reached the limit yet, but maybe the limit is really nine and I have to remove at least one of them in order to add a new one?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
Regarding the ability to subscribe to one's own threads, I've tried it thrice with this thread:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241789/comprehensive-shipments-by-quarter-for-switch-hardwaresoftware-and-first-party-million-sellers/

I get asked if I want to subscribe, I click on the confirm button, the page loads again, but the thread doesn't get added to my subscription list and the button in the top right corner says Subscribe instead of Unsubscribe, further confirming that subscribing did indeed not work. I currently have nine threads on my subscription list, so I don't think I have reached the limit yet, but maybe the limit is really nine and I have to remove at least one of them in order to add a new one?

They removed the ability to subscribe to your own threads a while back.  Had something to do with points I think.  I too would like it back. 



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network

As would I

I think I've mentioned it before to Talon but right now he's busy doing a lot of SEO work.

Some of us are discussing it right now in StaffChat so we'll get back to you.



SpokenTruth said:
RolStoppable said:
Regarding the ability to subscribe to one's own threads, I've tried it thrice with this thread:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241789/comprehensive-shipments-by-quarter-for-switch-hardwaresoftware-and-first-party-million-sellers/

I get asked if I want to subscribe, I click on the confirm button, the page loads again, but the thread doesn't get added to my subscription list and the button in the top right corner says Subscribe instead of Unsubscribe, further confirming that subscribing did indeed not work. I currently have nine threads on my subscription list, so I don't think I have reached the limit yet, but maybe the limit is really nine and I have to remove at least one of them in order to add a new one?

They removed the ability to subscribe to your own threads a while back.  Had something to do with points I think.  I too would like it back. 

I was working on putting it back earlier and I'm about 99.9% positive it's working - unfortunately, as I think on this, I'm willing to bet I left my debug code in place, and so it's only working for my account at the moment.

I will fix it when I get back in front of my laptop...



In case anyone brings it up, we're aware hyperlinks are broken.



Ryuu96 said:
In case anyone brings it up, we're aware hyperlinks are broken.

And here I was thinking I kept pasting my link to a thread wrong.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
Ryuu96 said:
In case anyone brings it up, we're aware hyperlinks are broken.

And here I was thinking I kept pasting my link to a thread wrong.

That's what prompted me to make the post, I knew you'd notice