By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

Some new info has been added to the users profiles.

This is all about "you" the users. The first line is how many "likes" you have "given" out across every post on the forum. For example I have liked 5070 individual forum posts.

The second line is about how many liked posts I have. I have had 1219 individual forums posts like by various people.

The last line is a combination of two things. It tells you what the highest amount of lines you've received in one singular post. So my highest is 16 for one singular individual posts.  And it is also a Link. If you click that link it will take you to that post.

We also welcome debate on how it looks. Font, italic, bold, where the new lines should go.  Would it be bigger text, less italics, or should it all be together in one long list.

Do you think the number after "profile views" should be green? Do you think only hyperlinks should be green? Enjoy.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Around the Network

Is there a reason posts made in stickied threads aren't showing up on profiles?

I'm not sure if that was already reported, but I'm having some issues with displaying front page properly on Safari 15.5 (macOS). The latest bar chart's icons look skewed / shifted.

Same thing is happening on my iphone (also Safari)

Increase image size from 500k to 1 MB when posting on threads Insert ----> Image.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

As mentioned above, mine also displays strange.  Also on Mac OS.

And for the flag display for the first column, just have USA & Canada?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network