By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

@Bandorr has done it again! The Platform Totals pages (https://www.vgchartz.com/charts/platform_totals/Hardware.php/ ) have been updated and fixed. The data for consoles that have VGChartz estimates now display the correct figure and the sales team now has the ability to manually edit and add data for older hardware (Pre-VGChartz / 6th gen and older). If you browse the page you will see more data for older consoles than was previously there.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

@Bandorr has done it again! The Platform Totals pages (https://www.vgchartz.com/charts/platform_totals/Hardware.php/ ) have been updated and fixed. The data for consoles that have VGChartz estimates now display the correct figure and the sales team now has the ability to manually edit and add data for older hardware (Pre-VGChartz / 6th gen and older). If you browse the page you will see more data for older consoles than was previously there.

Awesome!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

trunkswd said:

Yep! My boy's gettin' things done!

CGI-Quality said:
trunkswd said:

He is doing some amazing work. Things I've wanted to get done for years are getting done. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
CGI-Quality said:

He is doing some amazing work. Things I've wanted to get done for years are getting done. 

Yep! He was a very key hire and I knew he would do major good for the site!

Around the Network

Threads keep getting locked that I'm subscribed to without notice and they are permanently stuck in my buddy list, anyway to maybe add a fix for this?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Threads keep getting locked that I'm subscribed to without notice and they are permanently stuck in my buddy list, anyway to maybe add a fix for this?

dont troll in those threads and get them locked

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

DroidKnight said:

I checked my buddy list and the subscribed tab. I happened to have a thread that was locked. I clicked it. At the top was "unsubscribe to thread". I clicked that and it worked.

I repeated that a couple of times with other locked ones. It worked each time.

So what do you mean by "I'm subscribed to"? And when you click that thread do you not have the "unsubscribe" option?

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Bandorr said:
DroidKnight said:

I checked my buddy list and the subscribed tab. I happened to have a thread that was locked. I clicked it. At the top was "unsubscribe to thread". I clicked that and it worked.

So what do you mean by "I'm subscribed to"? And when you click that thread do you not have the "unsubscribe" option?

The ones that have been locked are not showing the unsubscribe button for me.

Here is a locked one.

Here is an unlocked one.

DroidKnight said:
Bandorr said:

The ones that have been locked are not showing the unsubscribe button for me.

Here is a locked one.

Here is an unlocked one.

Strange. I'll see if I can figure it out.

You are bound to love Earthbound.