Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

YukikoAmagi said:
CGI-Quality said:

Ryuu told you what would be best to deal with this situation. Did you ever follow through?

I did message Talon, but he hasn't been on in weeks and I have no other method of contacting him.

I've wiped all the info from your bio. As for deleting the entry itself, I'm not comfortable doing that as I'm not 100% sure it won't affect something somewhere is this spaghetti code that is VGC.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
YukikoAmagi said:

I did message Talon, but he hasn't been on in weeks and I have no other method of contacting him.

I've wiped all the info from your bio. As for deleting the entry itself, I'm not comfortable doing that as I'm not 100% sure it won't affect something somewhere is this spaghetti code that is VGC.

Thank you, do you have the option to delete my gaming profiles there too?

YukikoAmagi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

What do you mean by "gaming profiles"?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
YukikoAmagi said:

If you go on my page, it lists my usernames for Steam, PSN, XBL, etc.

YukikoAmagi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'll do that too... just have to find where the info is stored.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

When will the new site go live?

TruckOSaurus said:
YukikoAmagi said:

Thank you, I appreciate it. I know I'm a real pain in the ass, which is why the sooner I leave, the better =P

YukikoAmagi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Thank you, I appreciate it. I know I'm a real pain in the ass, which is why the sooner I leave, the better =P

They are gone now.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
YukikoAmagi said:

They are gone now.

Thank you.

JapaneseGamesLover said:
One big issue this site should fix is the Cookies framework as an opt in and not an opt-out.
Clear distinction for accepting all advertising cookies or essential cookies. This is important, because the site is available to users from EU, where GDPR is applicable and can lead to big fines, if found by a Data Protection Authority. As a person working in data privacy, i advise you to look into it as a high-level priority

Just wanted to highlight this one again, I don't think I ever got asked the question about how my data gets handled by the site, which is unlawful by now and would technically allow European users sue the site for it.

Best practices on it's implementation: https://edpb.europa.eu/our-work-tools/general-guidance/gdpr-guidelines-recommendations-best-practices_en

And if you want to read the whole legal text: https://gdpr-info.eu