By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD: WWII reviews in! And they’re good!

Will you be getting WWII?

Yes, I get CoD every year 20 12.99%

Yes, I’m buying CoD aga... 26 16.88%

Yes, this is my first CoD 4 2.60%

No, I never buy CoD games 71 46.10%

No, despite normally getting CoD every year. 8 5.19%

I’m still on the fence 25 16.23%

Total:154

this game is amazing. the campaign is actually really good, especially the stealth missions. I don't understand the destiny style hub area though. it doesn't make too much sense since most people will rush to match lobbies rather than roam around in some place that could easily have been accessed in a menu. also, at least in Europe, i see no one in the hub area, like 0. I waited for a 1v1 match for 3 whole minutes and I was the only one in the queue the whole time. however, the multiplayer is damn awesome, I love the map designs, really fun and easy to move around in and the designs are actually really cool. cod should probably change their engine in the next coming years since graphics are starting to look dated, it's far from bad but we can see better from AAA games. it's kinda hard to understand how the whole hub area works, I have no idea how supply drops work even after 15 hours of gameplay, I just somehow get them from time to time. I also don't know how to get armory credits, like at all, the whole thing with the quartermaster is hard to understand. I guess I'll have to figure it out as I go along. the weirdest thing to me is that no one is in the hub world, I mean it takes literally no time to get a match but it's no man's land in the hub world. so far the game is 8 but it could be a 9 when I understand how everything works, it's so hard to figure out these things, right now but just playing this game is a joy,

Around the Network

Online matchmaking is still broken and I can rarely get into any multiplayer games. It just keep searching to find one or two connections and stays there forever. I have to restart again searching for a new game.

If I recall, Drive Club was a decent game which was smacked down in ratings for not having a functional online after go live. Why it is not the case for this game ????