Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD: WWII reviews in! And they’re good!

Will you be getting WWII?

Yes, I get CoD every year 20 12.99%

Yes, I’m buying CoD again... 26 16.88%

Yes, this is my first CoD 4 2.60%

No, I never buy CoD games 71 46.10%

No, despite normally getting CoD every year. 8 5.19%

I’m still on the fence 25 16.23%

Total:154
flashfire926 said:
Not to be toxic or anything, but I really want this loot-box infested shit (along with anything else Activision makes) to die. It would make the industry better as a whole.

Lootboxes are the tip the of iceberg when it comes to Activision. You should see some of the patents they submitted...

Around the Network
vivster said:
Well, it's a big AAA game, so it has to be above 80. It's also not a 1st party game, so it has to be below 90.

I don’t understand why several people have said things like this. Did u read the OP? Infinite Warfare last year got a 77 MC score. 

pitzy272 said:
vivster said:
Well, it's a big AAA game, so it has to be above 77. It's also not a 1st party game, so it has to be below 90.

I don’t understand why several people have said things like this. Did u read the OP? Infinite Warfare last year got a 77 MC score. 

Look, I rephrased it to your liking. Yet, the point is still the same.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Let's see how the sales will end up first, shall we ? Then we able to analyze this topic a bit further

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

85 meta makes this the highest rated CoD so far this gen.

WW2: 85
Black Ops 3: 81
Advanced Warfare: 81
Ghosts: 78
Infinite Warfare: 77

Around the Network

Buy it for my son every year. This will be the first time since Blops 2 maybe that I actually play through the SP.

Won't touch the MP though. I am done with Activision MP games after all the shit they pull with DLC and microtransactions. Will probably wait for a used copy before I even buy it for the kiddo, so Activision won't see a penny from me.

vivster said:
pitzy272 said:

Look, I rephrased it to your liking. Yet, the point is still the same.

Haha fair enough

Some series only get good reviews because of money and review bias. It's terrible! A blight on the industry!

The strange thing is, it only happens with series that I don't like. I just can't figure it out ...

It currently has a user score of 5.1 on Metacritic.

Flilix said:
It currently has a user score of 5.1 on Metacritic.

All CoD games get terrible user scores on MC