Forums - NSFW Discussion - Have you had sex in the past year?

Tagged games:

Well have you?

Yes 104 63.41%

No 60 36.59%

Total:164
curl-6 said:
Flilix said:

I'm too shy.

I had that same problem. For me I found I had to just suck it up and keep putting myself out there; like most things, you get better with practice.

For me, I don't view sex as a priority right now. It's something that I just don't feel like is necessary at the moment.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
curl-6 said:

I had that same problem. For me I found I had to just suck it up and keep putting myself out there; like most things, you get better with practice.

For me, I don't view sex as a priority right now. It's something that I just don't feel like is necessary at the moment.

Fair enough. Sex drive varies by person I suppose.

LadyJasmine said:
curl-6 said:

Still working on it, or just not interested in it?

If you don't mind me asking, with a monogamous partner? Not that I think there is anything wrong being poly, mind.

Um I usually avoid people already in relationships but sometimes people lie :( 

It's unfortunate people feel the need to lie. There's nothing from with having multiple partners or casual sex so long as it's done safely and honestly.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

sex is a spook

Last edited by fory77 - on 05 November 2017

I guess so.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Yes. Ever since my wife made it to the US, its been a daily thing.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I guess so.

Not quite sure?

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Once a week, at least.

curl-6 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I guess so.

Not quite sure?

Not too often. Once every three months. 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter