By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia is waging war on the U.S. — Morgan Freeman

JRPGfan said:

Trump isnt going to say that, hes actively denied it and spoken out against it.
Even though the US intelligence services believe it to be true.

Hes benefited from it, it won him the election.
Plus he has ties to russia investments/banks... its not going to happend.

Sorry Morgan Freeman, thats just not going to happend.

The investigation is still on-going. I'd hold off on that until it's finished.

Around the Network

Fucking christ what a garbage conversation

Can we discuss the video without going 'hurr durr Morgan is a lefty goin broke lol' or saying anything else equally retarded?

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Strange to see Morgan freeman do this. Surely he has better things to do then this.
Is he having money problems or so?

Or maybe he believes strong in the message, I know, shocking concept.

JRPGfan said:
hunter_alien said:

So its confirmed. Morgan Freeman is just a good voice but no brain behind him whatsoever. I wont behave as somebody who is shocked, it was obvious for some time now, but we just go proof of it.

What a fucking retarded statement and video from somebody who obviously has no idea how the world works and how all the geopolitical cogs fit together. And the problem is, that many will eat it up as they always do.

PS: I am by no mean a pro Trump person, and yes I am aware of all the covert political games that go behind the scene, but people, its time to give up the cancer like rusophobia and start working your shit out in a real manner.

I agree give up the rusophobia, but at the same time admit to the truth of it.

Yes it happend, and so what? world goes on.

They managed to get the candiate they most wanted elected as president, its not the end of the world.

US has probably meddled in tons of elections around the world too.

This 100%.

US actually meddled in Israeli elections in 2009 and 2013 during the Obama years. Apparently, they didn't want Nethanyahu to be the leader there.

Radek said:

Leftists are out of their minds... Every new day some crazy shit like this hapenns.

Needless to say I lost all respect I had for Morgan Freeman, for agreeing to spread this propaganda for money.

Such a great actor and I love his voice... Wow he's 80 years old now.

Oh and this another gem, from few days ago. 

^ Using kids to spread propaganda, typical liberal tactic, also the video is full of lies and missinformation, and now they also disabled likes and dislikes...

That video makes me sick. Especially at the end where all the children are saying "Bullshit". Okay, teaching children that it's alright to swear when the oldest couldn't have been more than 10, is just messed up.

Around the Network

The Cold War never ended. So I agree. The only way to end the war is to destroy Russia. Albeit real war or sanction it and influence the world to stop trade w/ it until it collapses. Make it into the impoverished country it deserves to be. The US should have finished the job when the USSR fell apart

outlawauron said:
VGPolyglot said:

The United States and Russia are both authoritarian, war mongering, election interfering regimes who are vying for more global influence. It seems to strange seeing Morgan Freeman make a video like this."For 241 years" LMAO, racism, sexism, overthrowing governments and installing brutal dictatorships, yeah, such a shining example.

Oh VGP. Those are some gross exagerrations.

How?

VGPolyglot said:
outlawauron said:

Oh VGP. Those are some gross exagerrations.

How?

Well, the US is one of the least authoritarian 1st world countries. So if you want to bend over backwards to call it that, then I guess the entire world is? It hasn't been involved in a major conflict since the Iraq war, despite having dozens of opportunities to justify wars. The military industrial complex is definitely bad in the US, but if the US truly wanted to go to war with everyone, they have more than enough opportunities to do so.

I know you dislike capitalism and all that, but I found your post to be overly dramatic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
VGPolyglot said:

How?

Well, the US is one of the least authoritarian 1st world countries. So if you want to bend over backwards to call it that, then I guess the entire world is? It hasn't been involved in a major conflict since the Iraq war, despite having dozens of opportunities to justify wars. The military industrial complex is definitely bad in the US, but if the US truly wanted to go to war with everyone, they have more than enough opportunities to do so.

I know you dislike capitalism and all that, but I found your post to be overly dramatic.

Yes, I do consider every country to be authoritarian. And of course I'm dramatic, I'm emotionally affected by this

I find it ironic that not only is this video/message presented by Morgan Freeman, a very well known, well respected, articulate person, of color, much like Obama (Morgan and Free/man also having great historical meaning to America), but he also played God.

Well if God blesses America, and God says Putin is evil...