By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars announced for PS4

Konami and Cygames announced Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars for PlayStation 4 during the 2017 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan. It will launch in spring 2018 in Japan.  

The remastered version of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner promises enhanced graphics, 4K resolution, new sound design, new-gen surround sound, brand new features, and PlayStation VR support.

UPDATE: Steam version confirmed.

Around the Network

I may never get a 3rd ZOE but at least playing this in VR will be a very different experience.

My love for ZOE is tempered by my distaste and distrust of the current Konami.

Steam confirmed: https://www.famitsu.com/news/201709/19141954.html

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Hmm, I already have Zone of the Enders HD Collection for the PS3, so this would have to have substantial enhancements to make me bite the bullet.

Around the Network

Thanks Konami! Psvr support too :)

So awesome to see PSVR support for this. Definitly a day one addition to my library of rapidly growing VR titles. This' gonna be gooood!

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Remaster looks like effort was put in it unlike the previous one.

So, at this point, it's basically Konami (on consoles) = Kojima's legacy + PES?

Zkuq said:
So, at this point, it's basically Konami (on consoles) = Kojima's legacy + PES?

Basically, yes.

I might give this a shot on PS4. Never really got into it on PS2 after a few short play sessions, but it's always looked like something I'd enjoy.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."