Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Waifu of 2017?

I dont troll. What exactly is a waifu? I will not google it because it will take more time to read it. And it is in the end not so important for me. Anyone is free to not answer. I can live without knowing what that word means.

Around the Network
Pagan said:

I dont troll. What exactly is a waifu? I will not google it because it will take more time to read it. And it is in the end not so important for me. Anyone is free to not answer. I can live without knowing what that word means.

The japanese way to pronounce wife. It's usually fictional characters you really like for whatever reason and even think as a love interest. It's basically what you have when you can't get 3d girls, lol

Super_Boom said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

What anime is that?

It's called Gamers! It's pretty funny if you like humor based around misunderstandings. It's basically a sitcom revolving around a bunch of gamers and their relationships. I enjoy it.

You're not the only one who recommended it. I'm on episode 7 and it's pretty good. I can't wait until the two that hate each other, find out they've been phone-game buddies for all this time. 

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

leyendax69 said:
Pagan said:

The japanese way to pronounce wife. It's usually fictional characters you really like for whatever reason and even think as a love interest. It's basically what you have when you can't get 3d girls, lol

Generally japanese otaku call the waifu "Yome". 

Ore no yome = My waifu

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
leyendax69 said:

Ore no yome = My waifu

俺の嫁は春丽です。

Around the Network

So many shit waifus! :O

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
So many shit waifus! :O

Wow! That trash talk!

2B has no equal

Lube Me Up

No shade on 2B but all this love for an android with her face covered?  

Anyway, since underage girls are allowed, I vote Inkling Girl from Splatoon 2!

Awkward boners for all!

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
leyendax69 said:

Ore no yome = My waifu

Okay but I wasn't talking about japanese people, waifu is simply how people in the west tend to call it