By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

 

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%
 
Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%
 
I am jealous. 14 10.77%
 
Scary. 11 8.46%
 
Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%
 
Scoreboard 18 13.85%
 
Total:130
vivster said:
Peh said:

You mean Wario :)

You mean a Chain Chomp. Constantly chomping on people and then being chained for it. And yet he's still relentlessly continuing to chomp at people. He cannot really be killed though.

Now we can kill him by becoming a T-rex!



Around the Network

I have 5 mod entries (excluding requested bans ofc). Which puts me at one moderation for every 1242 posts... less than Rol.

I need to try harder.



Barkley said:

I have 5 mod entries (excluding requested bans ofc). Which puts me at one moderation for every 1242 posts... less than Rol.

I need to try harder.

I have 1 warning, so for me it's one for every 13,000+ posts.



VGPolyglot said:
Barkley said:

I have 5 mod entries (excluding requested bans ofc). Which puts me at one moderation for every 1242 posts... less than Rol.

I need to try harder.

I have 1 warning, so for me it's one for every 13,000+ posts.

How does it feel to live without a pulse?



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
VGPolyglot said:

I have 1 warning, so for me it's one for every 13,000+ posts.

How does it feel to live without a pulse?

It feels great, I always wanted to be a zombie.



Around the Network

Just two warnings and two bans for me.



Are you counting just bans or also warnings? Both are displayed on the mod history, but if you're counting the warnings then I think it's hardly justified to say you should've got permabanned.



torok said:
Are you counting just bans or also warnings? Both are displayed on the mod history, but if you're counting the warnings then I think it's hardly justified to say you should've got permabanned.

Some say he is ioi's alt and some say life is just not fair.

 

I say life is funny and the mods made the right decision.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

torok said:
Are you counting just bans or also warnings? Both are displayed on the mod history, but if you're counting the warnings then I think it's hardly justified to say you should've got permabanned.

There are people who got permabanned with less than 20 or even 10 entries. 52 entries while not even being close to permaban seems like a feat to me. I'm only at 34 and I'm already at 7 day ban legths.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

torok said:
Are you counting just bans or also warnings? Both are displayed on the mod history, but if you're counting the warnings then I think it's hardly justified to say you should've got permabanned.

I am counting everything, hence why the title reads as it does.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club