By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%

Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%

I am jealous. 14 10.77%

Scary. 11 8.46%

Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%

Scoreboard 18 13.85%

Total:130

Update on September 26th

Since this thread didn't accomplish its purpose the first time around, as can be read in this post, I consider it necessary to address the misconception once again in light of reaching 52 entries in my moderation history.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

Roll is to vgchartz what luigi is to mario.

Congrats on #52 Rol. You are the revolver Ocelot of Vgchartz!

Paul said:

You mean Wario :)

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.

Peh said:
Paul said:

You mean a Chain Chomp. Constantly chomping on people and then being chained for it. And yet he's still relentlessly continuing to chomp at people. He cannot really be killed though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Peh said:

You mean a Chain Chomp. Constantly chomping on people and then being chained for it. And yet he's still relentlessly continuing to chomp at people. He cannot really be killed though.

A power Star (Mod) can kill a Chain Chomp.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Hi my name is Versus and I currently have 15 entries ... I doubt I will last through another 37 to reach your 50 52.

Xbox: Versus Evil

"You plea to break your chain, our ever-changing life, to be buried from behind the darkness hides that brightest light"

Peh said:
vivster said:

Apparently not.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Peh said:

Apparently not.

Yeah, reality and fiction don't seem to go hand in hand.

Kerotan said:
I felt sorry when you got your last ban. Instead I'm now honoured to have played a part. To think I was responsible for such a milestone moderation. Where's my badge?

Anyway you have a lot of posts over many years. Moderations per post are a better way to judge this kind of thing. And you'd be down the list by that metric. Nothing special.

You know that an epic savage when Rol have nothing to respond to that!