Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0.00%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0.00%

New Orleans Saints 0 0.00%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

ill take the Saints

Around the Network

Saints

NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing/Backlog:
Wii U - Currently Gaming Like It's 2014 (Hyrule Warriors) - 11 games in backlog
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2013 (Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon) - 7 games in backlog
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 (Borderlands 2) - 11 games in backlog
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

I really want to pick San Fran this week. I don't know though...

NO-ATL 2
DAL-NYG 1 DET-TB 1 OAK-KC 2
SF-HOU 2 GB-CLE 2
IND-BUF 2 CHI-CIN 2
MIN-CAR 1 WAS-LAC 2 NYJ-DEN 1 TEN-ARI 1
PHI-LAR 2
SEA-JAX 2
BAL-PIT 2 NE-MIA NE by 17

Miguel_Zorro said:
I really want to pick San Fran this week. I don't know though...

Believe in Goatroppolo.

Around the Network

Props to the Falcons; played a solid second half against one of the best teams in the NFC and walked out with a victory.

With that said, I was surprised to see just how lost the Saints looked without the running game. Once Kamara got knocked out of the game, the Saints could only manage 263 yards and 14 points over 3 quarters and 10 minutes. As strange as this would have sounded before the year began, perhaps teams should start focusing on limiting the Saints' running game primarily, and Brees' passing second.

MTZehvor said:
Props to the Falcons; played a solid second half against one of the best teams in the NFC and walked out with a victory.

With that said, I was surprised to see just how lost the Saints looked without the running game. Once Kamara got knocked out of the game, the Saints could only manage 263 yards and 14 points over 3 quarters and 10 minutes. As strange as this would have sounded before the year began, perhaps teams should start focusing on limiting the Saints' running game primarily, and Brees' passing second.

Sounds totally unfair. Football gods favored Falcons.

Especially unfair because Level1Death and castor were among the few who picked the Falcons and lucked out. Would be lame if the prediction league turned into a two-horse-race down the stretch after it has been so competitive all season long.

EDIT: Whoa, only 6.84 fantasy points for Matt Ryan. Three interceptions and the Falcons still won? Brees must have messed up badly then.

Last edited by RolStoppable - on 08 December 2017

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Stupid fucking Saints

NO-ATL 2
DAL-NYG 1 DET-TB 1 OAK-KC 2
SF-HOU 2 GB-CLE 1
IND-BUF 2 CHI-CIN 2
PHI-LAR 1
SEA-JAX 2
BAL-PIT 2 NE-MIA NE by 13

RolStoppable said:
NO-ATL
DAL-NYG 1 DET-TB 1 OAK-KC 1
SF-HOU 2 GB-CLE 1 IND-BUF 2 CHI-CIN 2
PHI-LAR 1 SEA-JAX 2 BAL-PIT 2 NE-MIA 1 by 14

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together