By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon 2’s First Actual Splatfest - Mayonnaise vs. Ketchup

Ugh i hate both!
But Mayo > Ketchup

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Just brought the game. Its really good. Its not Halo 5 Polish however i can see the appeal love unlocking new gear and that Salmon run is pretty cool feature.
Ill be on Team Mayo.

caffeinade said:
guiduc said:

You fookin' traitor. Mayonnaise is the best.

Ketchup don't even go in sandwiches, unless you're from Saturn or somethin'

What the hell are you talking about, Ketchup goes into sandwiches just fine.

I'm not talking to you anymore.

Congrats on your 500 posts.

I'm a hardcore Ketchup user and numerous people have pointed out I love Ketchup.
Hopefully by the time the Splatfest starts I am more familiar with the game mechanics.

fleischr said:
Team Mayonnaise.

+More delicious on fries
+More versatile (you can add spices and flavors, make salads with it, bake with it)
+When you put mayo on a tomato, it makes the tomato better. Put ketchup on a tomato and it's just plain repetitive.

When you put Mayo on eggs/fat, it's so awful you are gonna puke.

Not sure what's so great about fat on fat (mayo on fries) but I understand Americans like it. They also add bacon and cheese (both just fat) to the mix. Delicious...

Around the Network

Quick, someone make a Gintama reference.

I'm all about Team Salsa though.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Ostro said:
fleischr said:
Team Mayonnaise.

+More delicious on fries
+More versatile (you can add spices and flavors, make salads with it, bake with it)
+When you put mayo on a tomato, it makes the tomato better. Put ketchup on a tomato and it's just plain repetitive.

When you put Mayo on eggs/fat, it's so awful you are gonna puke.

Not sure what's so great about fat on fat (mayo on fries) but I understand Americans like it. They also add bacon and cheese (both just fat) to the mix. Delicious...

How the hell are you supposed to do your egg sandwiches if not eggs + mayo?

Super_Boom said:
Quick, someone make a Gintama reference.

I'm all about Team Salsa though.

I was also  thinking the same thing first.

Ka-pi96 said:
I just want a list of the people who choose ketchup so I know who not to associate with any more.

Your avatar might be one of those...

Ketchup will win by popularity so I will join mayo.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3