By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft: More Nintendo Switch Games to Be Announced “Quite Soon”

Soundwave said:

Ofcourse they still make Just Dance, but when was last of other games was released? 3-4 years ago!?

Around the Network

People need to quit acting like the Switch can't handle anything other than 2D games. It's not as weak as people are trying to make it out to be. I swear, it feels like they're trying to make it seem like it's no more powerful than the nes or something.

New Ubiart game would be nice, and really is a no brainer since even the Wii could handle Rayman Origins and it was also ported to the 3DS.

New Red Steel would be amazing, but unlikely given the sales of 2.

Scaled-down versions of upcoming or past AAA games would also be nice.

New exclusives [other than the first 2 possibilities] would also be a nice treat, but the industry has still largely moved away from 3rd party exclusives.

South Park please

Soundwave said:

I was thinking along these lines. Ubisoft surely remembers how Wii financed their HD-titles. And Beyond Good & Evil looks like dev is expensive.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Besides, Rayman, Rabbids, and Just Dance, Ubisoft?
Would be great if we could get Assassin's Creed and all your other franchises on there.
I'd certainly love to play Stick of Truth and The Fractured But-Whole on the go.

PAOerfulone said:
Besides, Rayman, Rabbids, and Just Dance, Ubisoft?
Would be great if we could get Assassin's Creed and all your other franchises on there.
I'd certainly love to play Stick of Truth and The Fractured But-Whole on the go.

If we dont count AAA games, South Park and Trackmania Turbo would be good fit also for Switch.

Just dance 2018 - Just Dance Disney princess - Just Dance Miss Layton - Just Dance Pikmin - Just dance Best of ever!.

Switch!!!

If it was South Park, why wouldn't they announce at E3?

I guess we'll know what he's talking about at Gamescom.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.