By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft: More Nintendo Switch Games to Be Announced “Quite Soon”

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
bigtakilla said:
It's about time for another Just Dance isn't it?

already announced AND confirmed for Switch at E3.

I still wish they made a port of South Park for the Switch, it runs on snowdrop which is the same engine as Mario + Rabbids, plus it's not as demanding to run so porting it would be easier than say Steep which we heard they had trouble bringing over...

Well, that'd be something I guess.

Soundwave said:

Good lord, the Wii certainly had some trash on it

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Soundwave said:

Ubi don't make that kind of games for quiet time now, right!?

SegataSanshiro said:
well it won't be the new Beyond Good and Evil judging by those visuals we got in the demo shown a a couple weeks post E3.

Lol, the draw distance would be soooo bad

Around the Network

Miyamotoo said:
Soundwave said:

Ubi don't make that kind of games for quiet time now, right!?

If I had to make guess, it would be that the game is going to be the next 2d Rayman, and it will be exclusive to Switch for a year or so before it hits other platforms.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Definitely hoping for Rayman, and making it exclusive wouldn't shock me either. Hopefully all leading to him finally being included in Smash.

.....Do I sense a Ubisoft Direct coming soon?

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I think it's time for a new UbiArt game. So I think that's onee of the games at least.

Probably something minor of sort and possibly, hopefully (please?) South Park as well.