By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft: More Nintendo Switch Games to Be Announced “Quite Soon”

During Ubisoft’s quarterly financial conference call for investors and analysts, President and Chief Executive Officer Yves Guillemot commented on upcoming announcements of new Nintendo Switch games.

Guillemot teased that other games for Nintendo Switch on top of Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle will be announced “quite soon,” but encouraged to “wait a little bit” for more information.

Earlier in the call, Guillemot spoke positively of the reaction to Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle at E3 2017fueling solid expectations for the title.

http://www.dualshockers.com/ubisoft-nintendo-switch-games-announcements-soon/

Around the Network

Noice

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

well it won't be the new Beyond Good and Evil judging by those visuals we got in the demo shown a a couple weeks post E3.

I just want Child of Light 2. I honestly think the best games fit for NS are games like Child of Light,Mario+Rabbids,Valiant Hearts and games of that nature. Aso of course no problem if they put more serious games on it as well.

Red steal 3?

It's about time for another Just Dance isn't it?

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:

Well they said games.

Miyamotoo said:
bigtakilla said:

Well they said games.

Hopefully at least one will be a game of some quality. I mean there'd be a world of difference if these words came from Platinum, I can think of two games that require no thought that I want from them. I can't really think of a single game they announced that I want even being possible on the Switch, at least without major downgrades which means I wouldn't buy the Switch version anyways.

Steep! But in 2D.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

bigtakilla said:

already announced AND confirmed for Switch at E3.

I still wish they made a port of South Park for the Switch, it runs on snowdrop which is the same engine as Mario + Rabbids, plus it's not as demanding to run so porting it would be easier than say Steep which we heard they had trouble bringing over...

I could go for a new 3D Rayman but I'm probably just dreaming here.