By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jranation said:
I think im done with the 3DS...... by that I mean I'll most likely won't buy anymore 3DS games or things for it. FE fates was probably the last 3DS game I have bought.

Lol I was done ages ago. Like I think Ive only bought 4 games since 2015

Its why I wish theyd just give us HD ports of the new games 3DS is getting on Switch.

Around the Network
Jranation said:
I think im done with the 3DS...... by that I mean I'll most likely won't buy anymore 3DS games or things for it. FE fates was probably the last 3DS game I have bought.

I'm mostly done with buying new stuff on the 3DS too, but I may get Samus Returns or Apollo Justice 3DS if it comes to the West. My backlog on the other hand... Gonna be pushing through that for a while. @_@

In terms of 3DS stuff, I still plan to get Metroid, Mario and Luigi, Radiant Historia, and SMT Strange Journey.

I wonder how much support 3DS will get for the rest of 2018.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Oh and as for the poll, I'm really torn. I actually really like the way the N2DS XL looks,but not a big fan of the current color schemes. $149 isn't a huge asking price so I might get one if they release a more appealing color bundle.

I won't be getting the 2DS XL, unless my original 3DS breaks

The price is pretty good, but the way it opens is a bit weird :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Flip Wars releasing on the Nintendo Switch eshop tomorrow:

Green098 said:

Flip Wars releasing on the Nintendo Switch eshop tomorrow:

Totally forgot about this

Pocky Lover Boy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Z7lcX37oE

New trailer for Fire Emblem Warriors and it shows us a few new chars Lucina, Frederick Lissa and Robin (male).

WoodenPints said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Z7lcX37oE

New trailer for Fire Emblem Warriors and it shows us a few new chars Lucina, Frederick Lissa and Robin (male).

Finally, some non-lord characters.  Thank goodness.

Should rename Fire Emblem Warriors to Fire Emblem Disappointment: Yes all of your waifus are missing because you didnt pick a stupid main character

No but Lucina is a nice addition, being my main in Smash 4.
Cant imagine what it must be like to actually be a FE fan though, Ive only played 2 games (Awakening which I never beat and the mobile game )and even Im disappointed knowing a lot of my faves will be no shows. Will settle for playable Anna though, will absolutely lose my shit if I can get playable female Morgan with red hair.