By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tony Hawk 1 & 2 Remakes out now on Switch

Around the Network

Dante as just a costume is kind of disappointing

CaptainExplosion said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Dante as just a costume is kind of disappointing

Not to mention insulting, just like Shantae as just a costume.

They'll put that slut Bayonetta in, but not Shantae?

Shantae wouldn't be that much different as an actual character in her moveset, so I'm not complaining.

Around the Network

Leaked image of Metroid Prime 4

Looks a little rough around the edges, but then again we have to remember it only has had 2 years of development under Retro. A few Nintendo projects looked rough around the edges even just 6 months before launch, so hopefully it will look better in the end. 

mZuzek said:

Gotta agree that looks quite rough. Reminds me of some older Metroid games actually... like Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS.

That's funny, because it reminds me more of Other M ... 

mZuzek said:

That's funny, because it reminds me more of Other M ... 

How so?

Oh I dunno, if that game had some kind of first person mode, it might look like that to me. Saying it's Prime Hunters is a little harsh! 

CaptainExplosion said:

Oh I dunno, if that game had some kind of first person mode, it might look like that to me. Saying it's Prime Hunters is a little harsh! 

Are you sure this isn't just a screenshot from Other M that someone's trying to pass off as from Prime 4? Because look at this:

Pretty much the same as the "leaked screenshot".

There isn't metal corridors in Other M as far as I know, so my image has to be from the Prime 4 leak. 

There isn't metal corridors in Other M as far as I know, so my image has to be from the Prime 4 leak. 

The are I play the game every now and then.