By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

OMG THAT SPLATOON 3 SINGLE PLAYER WAS SO AMAZING, WAS SO FLAWLESS AND BEATS SPLATOON 1 AND 2 OUT OF THE WATER ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS PERFECT AND NO FLAWS WHATSOEVER NOPE BEST SINGLE PLAYER EVER

ALSO OCTOBRUSH IS SUCH AN AMAZING WEAPON AND I LOVE USING IT REGARDLESS IF IT DOESN'T REQUIRE MUCH AIM CAUSE THE POINT AT THE END OF THE DAY IS THAT I HAVE FUN AMIRITE

@Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin @Lonely_Dolphin

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I cannot keep up with all the games coming to Switch this year; even if I finish Xenoblade 3 and Splatoon 3 by the time Prodeus comes out, I probably won't finish that before Nier Automata comes out, which I probably won't finish before Bayonetta 3 comes out, and I still haven't finished Zombie Army 4 or even started Forged In Shadow Torch.

I'm on track to buy more games for Switch this year than I have for any system in any year since 2010.

The Switch is Grandma

Damn, when Nintendo commits to something, they commit! I have a few friends that could learn a thing or two from Nintendo in life

Another Crab's Treasure looking pretty cool

Around the Network

In Splatoon 3, anyone know what the number in the Upper Right hand corner in the matchmaking menu is? Right below the level? It shows your weapon and a number between 00 and 15? Only for turf wars I think. I've been working to get it to 15, and I did. So, I'm proud but does it get me any? In splatoon 2 I think, you'd talk to the cat and he'd give you a bonus.

JWeinCom said:

In Splatoon 3, anyone know what the number in the Upper Right hand corner in the matchmaking menu is? Right below the level? It shows your weapon and a number between 00 and 15? Only for turf wars I think. I've been working to get it to 15, and I did. So, I'm proud but does it get me any? In splatoon 2 I think, you'd talk to the cat and he'd give you a bonus.

I don't remember it doing anything in Splatoon 2. Maybe the point is to be proud. You mastered that specific weapon in turf wars or something.

Been trying to finally finish up Xenoblade DE the past few weeks. I've never finished the original and wanted to give 3 a shot as well but refuse to keep DE on my backlog before I start it. I wouldn't say I was a huge fan of the original, but I enjoyed what I had played at the time.

Sadly, it seems like the further I get into the game the less I'm enjoying it. I'm partway into Chapter 13 at this point and just feeling the overall story/lore is a bit too out there and don't really think there's very well-written interactions between the characters. I'm still looking forward to starting 3 (will try 2, but I can already tell I probably won't enjoy it) but just kind of surprised where my opinion fell with this game. Will see how the next few chapters sway me.

Oh snap!!!

CaptainExplosion said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Oh snap!!!

Is this real?

Indeed it is. Nintendo of America retweeted this. Finally gonna hear what Chris Pratt as Mario is gonna sound like or at the very least see what the animation will look like.