By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Shaunodon said:
JWeinCom said:

You're not wrong.

Says the main perpetrator.

*Shrug* I feel like everything I said has been pretty reasonable. If not, I'm open to constructive feedback. 

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Shaunodon said:

Says the main perpetrator.

*Shrug* I feel like everything I said has been pretty reasonable. If not, I'm open to constructive feedback. 

The fact you've already spent so much energy on this non-issue means constructive feedback was never a solution.

Shaunodon said:
JWeinCom said:

The fact you've already spent so much energy on this non-issue means constructive feedback was never a solution./

So, you cannot point out anything I said that was not reasonable, then?

JWeinCom said:
Shaunodon said:

The fact you've already spent so much energy on this non-issue means constructive feedback was never a solution./

I'm saying the only constructive option here is to not even try.

You're spending all this time ranting about something that warrants little more than a passing mention, and you still desire to drag more people into this pointless self-indulgence. You really can't see how you're the main perpetrator?

Shaunodon said:
JWeinCom said:

I'm saying the only constructive option here is to not even try.

You're spending all this time ranting about something that warrants little more than a passing mention, and you still desire to drag more people into this pointless self-indulgence. You really can't see how you're the main perpetrator?

Nope I really can't. 

I don't think anything I've said could be called a rant. If it was, you could point out something I said that is not reasonable, which you've now failed to do twice. It feels like the trend is just to say something is a rant to dismiss it without actually addressing anything that was said. 

If I express an opinion, I'm generally willing to defend it. Hasn't taken me that much time, and how I choose to spend my time isn't really your concern. And of course it takes two parties, so if anything we would both be equal perpetrators. 

I did not drag you into anything. You're the one who decided to jump into a conversation that in no way involved you. And hey, you're entitled, but if you want to throw your two cents in, you may get some change. 

As for me, I think discussing Nintendo's distribution methods is the kind of thing that is relevant to a topic like this. And there's a discussion to be had. I think it became stupid because somehow "I think Bowser's Fury should be offered separately" was translated to "I am against borrowing games in all its forms".

So, again, can you point out anything I've said that's not reasonable? If I've just been saying reasonable things, don't see how I'm the main perpetrator.

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 15 September 2022

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

I think with the right porting studio at least RE7 could be brought natively to the Switch.

It worked with Doom, so why not?

I think pretty much any port is possible. They ported Alpha 3 to GBA, Xenosage one and two to DS, Rayman Raving Rabbids to X-Box 360, and Dead Rising to Wii. 

Just a question as to whether or not the market is there. This late, and with a version that will at best be on par with the originals, I don't think it's worth it. 

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

I think with the right porting studio at least RE7 could be brought natively to the Switch.

It worked with Doom, so why not?

The next Nintendo console will get them all anyway. No need to port them to the Switch imo.

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

The next Nintendo console will get them all anyway. No need to port them to the Switch imo.

*bangs fists on table* YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!!! NONE OF US KNOW THAT!!!!!

Resident Evil is pretty big with Nintendo fans, so Im pretty sure.

KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

*bangs fists on table* YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!!! NONE OF US KNOW THAT!!!!!

The next console could be a Wii U sized flop and support can dry up after a year.

JWeinCom said:
KLXVER said:

The next console could be a Wii U sized flop and support can dry up after a year.

It could. They have a winning formula, but leave it up to Nintendo to fuck up a slam dunk.