By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kakadu18 said:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has an impressive 89 metascore. Higher than I expected.

After only 64 reviews too. Usually a big title has double that amount of overall reviews, so there's a possibility the score could go higher!

Around the Network

It was at 88 at first, so it already went up a bit.
Critics say it has the best combat in the franchise. Since that was what I liked the least about the previous games I'm pretty certain this will end up being my favorite game in the franchise.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/07/designing-the-characters-for-xenoblade-chronicles-3-was-apparently-hellish

https://nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-3-devs-on-the-huge-amount-of-content-total-walkable-area-over-five-times-larger-than-xenoblade-2/

I'm excited for this wave just for Kalimari Desert, Waluigi Pinball, and Mushroom Gorge! A brand new course is a nice addition too :)

Around the Network

Xenoblade fans have been feasting throughout the Switch generation and it will continue :)

gtotheunit91 said:

Xenoblade fans have been feasting throughout the Switch generation and it will continue :)

We can thank former NOE President for that I think it was Tabata but correct me if I'm wrong. During the Wii era NOE were on fire because of him and localising XBC, TLS and Pandora were highlights of his run before he was recalled after Iwata's passing. XBC had a roller-coaster start which is bizarre for the game that solved the JRPG problem of how to progress in the modern era back then, most games that are genre stand outs explode onto the scene but Reggie didn't want to touch the game thankfully Tabata did and the determination of NA players paid off. 

I really wish Nintendo would revisited Pandora again as it was a nice little 3d Metroidvania it had some serious SOTC and Castlevania vibes. 

Mar1217 said:

And it is good to get confirmation that XC3 Story DLC will be as big as Torna the Golden Country.

Meaning a physical release of it with the season pass included is all but almost certain !

At the very least I won't be buying the season pass until around the time of wave 2, roughly half a year from now, as that's the same timeframe for when they revealed Torna after Xenoblade 2's release. I'm holding out for another physical release. I also don't like or ever really use day one DLC 'beginner's items/helpers'.

Oh cool. Nintendo sent me an email that Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is available now. I did order my copy from My Nintendo Store, and the last update was from Thursday morning telling me it booked a flight (from Australia, while I wait in New Zealand). But thanks for letting me know, Nintendo.

Now that it's past midnight in New Zealand, it's officially Saturday the 30th of July here. I could've been ~24 hours into the game if I was a digital heathen. I'm not mad.

Now that it's the weekend it probably won't arrive until Monday, but I'm not mad.

Not sure how many would be interested in this lol, but still pretty cool that Doom Eternal is finally getting a physical release on Switch. Was really a bummer that Doom (2016) got a physical release on Switch but Eternal didn't.