Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: Pokemon Crown Tundra out now! Upcoming Patch for 3D-All Stars! UK Black Friday Bundles Revealed!

Looked through the the activity log, and I'm not surprised to see that both Xenoblade Chronicles games dominate my ranking of most played games with both having over 100 hours played ! Then there's BoTW, Octopath Traveler and FE Three Houses (Haven't finished this one yet) following suit.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Looked through the the activity log, and I'm not surprised to see that both Xenoblade Chronicles games dominate my ranking of most played games with both having over 100 hours played ! Then there's BoTW, Octopath Traveler and FE Three Houses (Haven't finished this one yet) following suit.

Zelda: breath of the Wild has my top amount at 450 hours. 

Pokemon Sword/Shield is #2 with something like 300 hours between them

Then Smash at 150 hours. 

I have to look and see what else. how do you just look and see how much time you've spent on a title? I know you can go to recents, but stuff like Skyrim and Octopath - both around 100 hours - aren't on my recent games list. 

I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II

Mar1217 said:
 FE Three Houses 

What route are you playing?

RolStoppable said:

CaptainExplosion said:

This is interesting, but it probably means nothing.

What do you guys think of Nintendo re-applying for the Donkey Kong Country trademark?

Trademarks have expiration dates, so companies are obligated to renew them if they don't want someone else to be able to make products with the same name. Trademarks can also be expanded to include additional types of products, so that's another reason why a company would file something.

It would mean something if a company didn't re-apply for a trademark, because then they would be content to let someone else use the name. In the case of DKC, of course Nintendo will continue to protect this IP even if it remains dormant for a whole decade or more, because the products that already exist under the DKC banner are too valuable to let the trademark expire.

That's what I thought, but was hoping they'd give us a new Donkey Kong Country game afterwards. All else I can see it being used for are Switch Online releases of DKC 2 and 3, and maybe merchandise of DKC characters.

Runa216 said:
Mar1217 said:

Zelda: breath of the Wild has my top amount at 450 hours. 

Pokemon Sword/Shield is #2 with something like 300 hours between them

Then Smash at 150 hours. 

I have to look and see what else. how do you just look and see how much time you've spent on a title? I know you can go to recents, but stuff like Skyrim and Octopath - both around 100 hours - aren't on my recent games list. 

I click on the "All software" category then sort them "By total playtime". Sadly, you still won't know the playtime of these titles if they aren't in your active playlist but you can approximate how long you've played them by process of comparison.

IcaroRibeiro said:
Mar1217 said:
 FE Three Houses 

The Golden Deers house. I just couldn't resist Claude's invitation ...

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Nice. It was my first route, but I've stopped after the time skip, started Azure Moon and beat it before finishing Golden's Deer House 

GD is the most lore focused route. If you don't bother to play the other routes but wants to know as much as info of the game background Verdant Wind is the best choice.

If you want to play another route and choose Edelgard, be careful, she has two routes actually, Silver Snow and Crimson Flower and the first one is very similar to Verdant Wind

IcaroRibeiro said:
Mar1217 said:

Nice. It was my first route, but I've stopped after the time skip, started Azure Moon and beat it before finishing Golden's Deer House 

GD is the most lore focused route. If you don't bother to play the other routes but wants to know as much as info of the game background Verdant Wind is the best choice.

If you want to play another route and choose Edelgard, be careful, she has two routes actually, Silver Snow and Crimson Flower and the first one is very similar to Verdant Wind

I was thinking of going with the Blue Lions next, since knowing Edelgard's secret, I just wanna see Dimitri gets his revenge on her !

Decided to venture outside my comfort zone and picked up The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, the kind of game I'd never usually play.

Last time I took a risk on a game like this (Blair Witch) I got stung, but here's hoping this time it pays off and I enjoy something I would otherwise have missed.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Out of the games just revealed, I want to get Monster Hunter Rise, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Ori 2, Hades, Rune Factory 5 and possibly Disgaea 6. 

This was honestly a huge mini direct. Like ... I think this is the best Direct we've gotten since E3 2019, since the September 2019 Direct just revealed Terry and Xenoblade HD (both still big, but, you know). I'm so happy!

CAPCOM ... IS ... BACK! 

Calling this a Direct Mini was kinda lowballing it.

German YouTuber and Streamer:

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon 2020 thread