By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks like I'll be playing Bayonetta 3 and Persona 5 Royal very close together on my Switch! That's gonna be a good week for me!

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 13 July 2022

Around the Network

Kirby's Dream Buffet looks awesome.

Nintendo buying a CG company??? That’s unexpected

Mar1217 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Nintendo buying a CG company??? That’s unexpected

I mean, if it gets us more goodness short movies and such like the Pikmin movies, I'm down.

I just rewatched the Pikmin shorts and I am ALL about Nintendo branching out like this!!!

Kakadu18 said:

Kirby's Dream Buffet looks awesome.

Looking at the gameplay, I wonder if we'll get gyro controls the way we did in Kirby Tilt N Tumble! If it hasn't been confirmed already lol

Around the Network

Been playing Pokémon Puzzle League before heading to work this morning. Idk the last time I even thought about this game :) still a ton of fun! Plus it's great to hear the original voices from the anime.

I'm just gonna come out and say it.

Not only was Super Mario Bros. 2 USA better than The Lost Levels, it was also better than Super Mario Bros.

Holy moly Monster Hunter Sunbreak is amazing.

I'm a dozen hours deep and can't stop playing it, it takes everything that made the base game great and elevates it to new heights with awesome new monsters, maps, and gear, and improved gameplay mechanics.

It's tough as nails, but still always fair and never cheap.
Can't recommend it enough to anyone who has ever enjoyed a MH game.

Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Lost Levels was torture, and Nintendo was experimenting with vertical scrolling for the follow up to Super Mario Bros., so Super Mario Bros. 2 USA IS the true sequel.

The problem that it is still just a reskin of another game. So technically, the better of the two games isn't even really a Mario Bros game lol

Don't really see that as a problem. I'm not sure how important the point is anyway, but I'd say Mario Bros. 2 has been successfully adopted into the Mario franchise. So many elements from the game have been incorporated into the franchise. The playable characters and their strengths/weaknesses are part of 3D world, the pick up and throw mechanics are built into the frachise, Birdo has been in many games, Shy Guys are enemies, etc. I think it's hard to say it's not a Mario game when so many elements have been incorporated into the franchise since. Also Miyamoto had more involvement in this than lost levels.

But, whether or not it's a Mario game, it's a great game, and I think underappreciated. Really a big step forward for Miyamoto and Nintendo in terms of level design. 

Potential new release date for Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp could be February 24th, 2023 :(