By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
quailman said:

I honestly believe if there is a next gen switch coming soon, they would announce it at the end of august to September. What is concerning is the lack of other major games or at least the status of them. We have heard nothing on breath of the wild 2 since it's initial delay, no news on Metroid, and we barley heard anything about Bayonetta which is supposed to release this year.

Funny enough, a leaker who let out that a Splatoon 3 OLED special edition Switch was releasing 24 hours prior to the announcement, is now saying there will be a new hardware Switch announcement in September....

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
quailman said:

I honestly believe if there is a next gen switch coming soon, they would announce it at the end of august to September. What is concerning is the lack of other major games or at least the status of them. We have heard nothing on breath of the wild 2 since it's initial delay, no news on Metroid, and we barley heard anything about Bayonetta which is supposed to release this year.

Funny enough, a leaker who let out that a Splatoon 3 OLED special edition Switch was releasing 24 hours prior to the announcement, is now saying there will be a new hardware Switch announcement in September....

Yeah right. Did this leaker get anything else right. I thought there would be a Splatoon 3 special edition months ago.

Nintendo has shortages right now with the current Switch and with their current console. They'll be having lotteries in Japan again, which means extreme shortages. They projected 21mil units for the fiscal year, with an announcement within the fiscal year they can basically give up on that.

Most leakers are full of shit. And if any "leaker" claims that a Switch pro is ever gonna happen or that the next gen Nintendo console is gonna be announced this year I won't believe anything else they say.

@quailman Nintendo does only market games strongly the last few months or even only one month before launch. Before that you're lucky to get more than two trailers.

BotW2 is coming out next year. You're not gonna see it again before the September direct at the earliest. Bayonetta 3 still has months to go.

No info for months or longer doesn't mean anything. There were plenty of people convinced that God of War Ragnarok was delayed without any proof of anything simply because they thought they were supposed to get new trailers every week. This is not how this works. I just saw an idiot in the Nintendolife comment section no joke saying that Nintendo doesn't care about Pokémon anymore or hates Pokémon or doesn't own Pokémon anymore because we were apparently supposed to get a new Pokémon Scaret/Violet trailer today and didn't get one.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 06 July 2022

I don't think I've been as happy with a console as I am with the Switch right now since Wii's 2010.

I am practically drowning in awesome games, to the point where I am going to end up shelving some for next year just cos I am still so busy with the likes of Monster Hunter Sunbreak, Zombie Army 4, Xenoblade 3, Splatoon 3, Nier Automata, etc.

After the lean years of the Wii U this feels like an endless all-you-can-eat buffet and I am loving it.

Played through the Live A Live demo. Shocked how nice the game looks on a tv. Feels like they actually put some effort into this remaster, even getting a physical copy at launch. No reason not to pick it up a week before Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

Live A Live is a from the ground up remake not just a remaster. It's not even debatable.

Around the Network

Does it matter?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cf6cNqSDQ81/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 player kirby party game just announced for this summer

Last edited by 160rmf - on 12 July 2022

We reap what we sow

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 July 2022

CaptainExplosion said:
160rmf said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cf6cNqSDQ81/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 player kirby party game just announced for this summer

So it's Gourmet Race's logical conclusion?

I'm gonna get really high, then I'm going to play this, and it will be glorious.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish