By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:
JWeinCom said:

Metroid Dread is now the best selling entry in the series. Kirby and the Forgotten land is basically guaranteed at least the second spot in its series, ahead of Super Star Ultra, and has a pretty good shot of passing Dream Land.

Still saddening to see how long it took for such a legendary franchise to get that kind of sales figure. 

Really makes me hopeful at what kind of numbers we'll be able to see for Metroid Prime 4 though! 

It's always going to be harder for games like that to sell than something like Kirby, Mario, or Wii Sports. The more skill required, the less the potential audience. But, now that we have more people who have grown up with videogames, there is better potential for those kinds of games.

Around the Network

MH Stories 2 has sold 1.5m, Rise hasn't had an update yet since the 8m figure back in January but was mentioned to have had a significant boost in the last quarter should be updated shortly, it's been legging it out at around 200k a quarter on Switch which was at 7.7m in December and was at 8m with the Steam release.

https://www.gamesradar.com/resident-evil-village-passes-6-million-copies-as-capcom-reports-another-year-of-record-sales/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=social&utm_content=gamesradar&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR2qvUXHP-1CGuU5jxZRHbI2vuvQSKGfaNSIgyNfv3IcWY3hiXtjcdPgS4k

Wyrdness said:

MH Stories 2 has sold 1.5m, Rise hasn't had an update yet since the 8m figure back in January but was mentioned to have had a significant boost in the last quarter should be updated shortly, it's been legging it out at around 200k a quarter on Switch which was at 7.7m in December and was at 8m with the Steam release.

https://www.gamesradar.com/resident-evil-village-passes-6-million-copies-as-capcom-reports-another-year-of-record-sales/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=social&utm_content=gamesradar&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR2qvUXHP-1CGuU5jxZRHbI2vuvQSKGfaNSIgyNfv3IcWY3hiXtjcdPgS4k

@Kakadu18 pointed out that on Capcom's website MHR has reached the 9 million mark

CAPCOM | Business Divisional Strategies and Projections in FY2022

I'm going to play Gal*Gun 2 now.

F.I.S.T. Forged In Shadow Torch announced for Switch, coming in Q3 2022

F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch coming to Switch in Q3 2022 (nintendoeverything.com)

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

F.I.S.T. Forged In Shadow Torch announced for Switch, coming in Q3 2022

F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch coming to Switch in Q3 2022 (nintendoeverything.com)

This was actually a lot more fun than I expected, so that'll be nice to see on Switch. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Kakadu18 said:

I'm going to play Gal*Gun 2 now.

Gal*Gun 2 is a very weird game, in a good way. Entertaining.

Hand drawn 2D action RPG Sword of the Vagrant is coming to Switch next month

Thank god Fall Guys is going f2p.