Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: The Official Nintendo Thread

Pavolink said:
So, what do you think about Divinity II?
I'm on the fence, it looks good.

I played the first one and this one is very similar. I started a character for like 10 fun hours before i got sidetrackerd by LM3 but i need to restart for a better build. It has excellent review either way which i'm inclined to believe at this point.

It's a long game with a lot of character options so seeing a couple of hours of gameplay wouldn't make much difference before buying.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Nobody answered me before when I asked if anything ever came of that rumor that Funko was going to make EarthBound toys. -_-

There will be a Nintendo Treehouse event tomorrow featuring Paper Mario: Origami King and a new game from WayForward.

One year ago today:

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

forest-spirit said:

There will be a Nintendo Treehouse event tomorrow featuring Paper Mario: Origami King and a new game from WayForward.

"Chat disabled for this stream."

Must be because Nintendo expects the chat to mostly say "Make this one like The Thousand Year Door.".

It seems like innovation at Nintendo these days means "Take away elements that made the previous entries so much fun, and force in crap nobody wants.".

Around the Network

Heh, That Bakugan game is a bit meh. I never really saw the show so i have no nostalgia for it.

The new PM looks great though.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Im getting Origami King, but its pretty much just Color Splash 2. The circle part of the battles with a timer does not look very fun. Shame, but its ok I guess.

Wasting WayForwards talent on that Bakugan game is just insulting. What a disappointment.

I used to not really mind Bakugan.

Now I fucking hate Bakugan. -_-

3rd Parties: For Sony and Microsoft, we give big budget AAA game with big advertising budget.
Nintendo: What do we get?
3rd Parties: BAKUGAN BRAWL, IT'S A BIG BRAWL

The world of The Origami King looks really good and the humor and writing seem to be on point, but the fact that the only reward for battles are coins and the confetti (which is used to get more coins...) and that all the party members (excepting Olivia) are temporary and don't take part in battle really turn me off from the game  (also, the battles look way too drawn out).