Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: The Official Nintendo Thread

curl-6 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Oh god, if Duke and Travis ever met, yikes!! XD

I'm hoping to get Duke Nukem 3D World Tour on Switch soon. It's still jarring for some reason to have a game as mature as that on a Nintendo system.

Nintendo's had a lot of "mature" games over the years; Bayonetta 1 & 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Doom 2016, Wolfenstein II, Witcher 3...

Good point. Duke's looking pretty tame by today's standards, other than the strippers, alien impregnation of human women, and Duke keeping his word when he told a boss "I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck!".

Around the Network

Bit the bullet and bought Link's Awakening.

It looks like something I'd enjoy; I like A Link to the Past after all, except that the move to analogue should fix my only significant irritation with it, namely wishing you could attack diagonally.

It'll be good to keep in reserve for the next dry spell. Plus it'll be a nice change of pace from all the darker mature rated games and shooters I'm buying/will buy this year like Doom Eternal, Outer Worlds, etc.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

https://twitter.com/ffSade/status/1276922053262639104?s=20

Wyrdness said:

Wow! 

I didn't know it was possible to do that kind of stuff in that game.

Is it possible to visit other players town?

I may have to buy this game after all.

jenpol said:
Wyrdness said:

Wow! 

Yeah you can visit other players towns.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
jenpol said:

Wow! 

Yeah you can visit other players towns.

Even the scary ones with Crimson Heads and Nemesis, apparently.

Well, if there are Crimson Heads around, at least they'll eat Tom Nook or Resetti first.

Also, as it's Canada Day, I'm proud knowing that the people who did Punch-Out, Luigi's Mansion 2 and 3 are from BC. ^^

First look at the Switch version of Crysis Remastered

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
PAOerfulone said:
In the span of 1 month, I’ve gone from Shantae and the Seven Sirens to Xenoblade Chronicles: DE to SpongeBob: Battle for. ikini Bottom Rehydrated.

A 2D Metroidvania. An open-world, action-adventure JRPG. And now, a 3D collect-a-thon platformer.

Can’t say my tastes aren’t varied. xD

That is the power of the quality and variety the Nintendo Switch family of systems provides. 

You couldn't have possibly sounded more like a Nintendo executive

curl-6 said:

That is looking nice. I never played crysis in the past but will pick it up on the switch.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
curl-6 said:

That is looking nice. I never played crysis in the past but will pick it up on the switch.

Wasn't the original Crysis made by the former GoldenEye/Perfect Dark team?