Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: The Official Nintendo Thread

Anonymous1796 said:

I am still not sure if I will enjoy Animal Crossing.

Don't force yourself to play something you ultimately don't want to. Or maybe take it as an opportunity to expand your references, it could actually surprise you.

As for myself, I'm just not a fan of life sim type of game at all.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Last night I finished Fire Emblem Three Houses a second time. This time the route of the blue lions. The story was fascinating and I never thought it would bring so many new things to the story after I passed the Black Eagles route. Again, one of the specialties of this game is the development of its characters. In the end I ended up crying with the end and with the different finals that some of my students had. This game has been really special for me. I cried even more when the credits came out and the main theme started playing in a version that sounds so nostalgic and is perfect for an ending. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTsJQQlCWtw&list=RDlTsJQQlCWtw&start_radio=1

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Should Nintendo make another traditional, one on one fighting game? Or can we just be happy with Smash Bros. and ARMS?

CaptainExplosion said:
Should Nintendo make another traditional, one on one fighting game?

Another?

CaptainExplosion said:
Should Nintendo make another traditional, one on one fighting game? Or can we just be happy with Smash Bros. and ARMS?

I think there fine with arms and Smash bros, But if they do decide to make a traditional one, A dedicated team can be interesting and wont add All stars Nintendo IP's, it'll be it's own identity like arms? 

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Or can we just get another Warriors spin-off with another Nintendo IP ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

mZuzek said:
CaptainExplosion said:
Should Nintendo make another traditional, one on one fighting game?

Another?

I thought we could count the original Killer Instinct because it was published by Nintendo.

Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Or can we just get another Warriors spin-off with another Nintendo IP ?

I don't know if that will happen, since Fire Emblem Warriors didn't sell that well. Only around 510K units.

For anyone playing Smash play around with the new custom button layouts trust me it opens up control schemes for example on the pro controller people are mapping buttons to each of the analogue stick buttons (ones that click) as they're unused in the game and using them as alternatives to the original. For example one player has grab on X so mapped it to one of the sticks so they can grab even faster out of movement as it's all handled by one thumb now while another mapped b to the right analogue so now they can use it as both a c-stick for tilts and for movement freeing up the actual second analogue to be used for other inputs.

Best thing is you can save the custom as a preset and then go back to default for other games and just load up the preset for Smash.

https://nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-2-version-5-2-0-patch-notes/

I have a feeling there may be another Direct this coming Thursday. Thoughts?