By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Runa216 said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

i love nintendo games. currently playing pokemon sword

Want the other two starters? I can breed some with great stats for you!

Wow, that’s so nice of you! I will think about it. i really want to have vulpix as my fire pokemon and dont plan on using water that much.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

grookey. who did you choose?

The fire bunny. Don't remember the english name.

scorbunny

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Q1 report should be this Thursday.

Stellar_Fungk said:
GoOnKid said:

The fire bunny. Don't remember the english name.

scorbunny

Ah thanks. So, how far are you already? I thought the beginning of the game was really good and got me hooked pretty fast. I really think that some people hate this game way too much and that it's actually very decent.

Wyrdness said:

Q1 report should be this Thursday.

Yes. What do we expect in Switch shipments, 90 million?

Around the Network

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/neo-the-world-ends-with-you

81, it's good but not great. I have too much backlog now, so I'm skipping it for a while. I maybe buy it eventually

IcaroRibeiro said:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/neo-the-world-ends-with-you

81, it's good but not great. I have too much backlog now, so I'm skipping it for a while. I maybe buy it eventually

I was on the fence but then I watched a review and that convinced me, so I bought it yesterday and am looking forward to play it once I've cleaned up some back log.

Stellar_Fungk said:
Runa216 said:

Want the other two starters? I can breed some with great stats for you!

Wow, that’s so nice of you! I will think about it. i really want to have vulpix as my fire pokemon and dont plan on using water that much.

Gimme a list of 5 pokemon, I'll do what I can.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Playing the demo of Little Nightmares II out of curiosity and I am glad I did because if I bought it I would've been really pissed off. It just feels like shit to control, from the limp movement to the pathetic jump, to just annoying little things like needing to hold a trigger to grab edges. The third dimension only detracts from the experience by screwing with depth perception and making what should be simple jumps irritating.

On the other hand, I picked up Outlast II when it was $7 a while back and after playing a few hours in it's decent. Definitely one of the best looking games on the system, and it succeeds in being unsettling and disturbing.

dx11332sega said:

I remember this site had a thread about rating eshop games? I need a link, some games deserve merits and your money,while the bad ones put some not recommended list? IE games that are just not worth your money.

I think this is it:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/237454/the-nintendo-eshop-game-rating-thread/1/

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish