Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: The Official Nintendo Thread

PAOerfulone said:

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1223035247098384385?s=21

Nintendo has just announced a Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Special Edition system that comes out on March 13th.

Wow! It's so pretty.

Around the Network

That Animal Crossing Switch is clean AF! Is this the first white dock?

Glad to see Astral Chain cross the million copies sold!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

I feel like the box art could be better, but that's just me being nitpicky

The Financial Times says the Switch is teetering on the brink of becoming outdated.

Didn't know The Financial Times was run by complete idiots.

Around the Network

Be fun to see if Astral Chain could leg it out to 1.5M copies in LT sales.

Great financial quarter anywoo so let's get ready for that sweet AC special edition in the iminent awakening of the next Nintendo Direct !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

PAOerfulone said:

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1223035247098384385?s=21

Nintendo has just announced a Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Special Edition system that comes out on March 13th.

If I didn't already have a Switch I'd be all over that! Now we just some need some news about the actual game Nintendo.

So, who thinks we'll get a Direct announcement tomorrow morning or the next day ?

Last edited by Mar1217 - on 02 February 2020

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
So, who thinks we're get a Direct announcement tomorrow morning or the next day ?

I wish desperately we'll get a general Direct soon, but I'm scared to get my hopes up since they've given us nothing for so long, all I want is stuff to look forward to, this lack of information on upcoming games is genuinely worsening my depression. :(

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

We got an AC direct shortly after the AC themed 3DS was revealed I've heard. We did just get an AC themed Switch announcement, but of course history does not have to repeat itself. Directs have pretty much always been in the first half of the month, so I do think that trend will continue. The main question, will it be general or AC specific? Hopefully the former now and the latter in March.